Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  29
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 'Aussie Rules' Football Coming to Texas? Asks Houston Chronicle.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    This photo is on Snoop Dogs real and actual Twitter feed from two days ago to his 25,000,000 followers. Rumours are he and some of his friends are going to invest in the Wild West Derby directly to the Western Bulldogs side (get stuffed GWS!!! ). I notice the WWD Twitter handle vanished after we found it. Some may have not have taken this seriously, but having the worlds best rap artist join his brand to ours could be most momentous financial game changer we have ever had. Yet, the AFL media leave it unreported?? They really don't like running positive stories about us do they...

Attachment 741

Hey BT. Cani just check on who you think is the bigger star in that photo? Snoop Dogg or Jarryd Grant? I think that's Jarryd in between the first two Snoops
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Hey BT. Cani just check on who you think is the bigger star in that photo? Snoop Dogg or Jarryd Grant? I think that's Jarryd in between the first two Snoops
    Tough call. Snoop loves getting stoned, Jarrad played football like he was always stoned.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Tough call. Snoop loves getting stoned, Jarrad played football like he was always stoned.
    Funny. Snoop loves getting stoned but I was an addict...

That's the difference right there. Along with the money, the women, the fame, the fact I have to get up at 7am and go to work.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Funny. Snoop loves getting stoned but I was an addict...

That's the difference right there. Along with the money, the women, the fame, the fact I have to get up at 7am and go to work.
    Have you tried striking it rich in the Footscray underground rap scene?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Have you tried striking it rich in the Footscray underground rap scene?

Yo.

They said they didn't need any 52 yos right now but as soon as they did I was down mother.

Then there was another bunch of stuff that I didn't understand either. I think as soon as they need a lift anywhere they will call.

6. Thanks bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, but I'd prefer never to step foot in Texas ever again. Not even to see the Bulldogs play. I'd suggest an indoor stadium like Miller Park in Milwaukee as acceptable, even though there'd be a number of stupid cheeseheads going to the match.
    47 year Doggie member

I'm home...