Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  28
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Redpath

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jack Redpath

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    I really fingered him with that post didn't I?
    You ACL's Redders. You bastard!
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

It is a credit to Jack he has got his body right to make a comeback after what he has gone through.

He has slimmed down worked hard and rewarded for a great first up in the VFL.

Hope he has a big game tonight.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

3. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    It is a credit to Jack he has got his body right to make a comeback after what he has gone through.

Yes looking forward to see how he goes tonight. Hopefully he can bring that VFL performance to tonight at AFL level. Will be great to see him clunk a few and kick some goals.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post

I'd love to see him kick a big bag tonight.

Come on Jack. Kick ten.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

6. Likes Eastdog, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Goals are nice, but as long as he leads hard and creates options for us to move the ball into the 50 better than we have been then he will be an invaluable addition. Crashing a few packs wuld be nice too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsPeanuts View Post
    Goals are nice, but as long as he leads hard and creates options for us to move the ball into the 50 better than we have been then he will be an invaluable addition. Crashing a few packs would be nice too.
    Only if it's Zaine Cordy style!

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jack's Highlights from last week

FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

11. Thanks cinder thanked for this post
    Likes Insufficient Intent liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done jack for getting back in the team , timing could not any better as his big body is so important . Smash the weagles tonight and kick a bag!

Post Thanks / Like

Redpath is currently in a position I like to call "the Crameri Valley", whereby I don't rate him, but he's also our biggest chance to kick a bag so he's automatically my favourite player.

So good luck to Big Red, hope you prove me wrong tonight and validate me at the same time.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Decent return from Red.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Better than decent. 3 of our 8 goals. 8 Score involvements, 10 marks. It was a huge return on a night where it was tough for our forwards.

16. Thanks westbulldog thanked for this post
    Likes Bulldog4life, strebla liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ozza View Post
    Better than decent. 3 of our 8 goals. 8 Score involvements, 10 marks. It was a huge return on a night where it was tough for our forwards.
    Was refreshing to watch a forward know where to run inside 50.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ozza View Post
    Equal personal best kicks (12) too. That's a very good return, especially throwing his knees around sliding to mark or into blokes. Must give him some confidence in it even more.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Decent return from Red.
    For a very speculative rookie, to continue improving every year on the list is a testament to his work ethic and natural footy nous. Such a shame the injury robbed him of 12 months of further development and improvement. I had doubts a few years ago that he could get to AFL standard but he clearly is at that level, and who's to say he can't continue getting even better with a good injury run at it.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

Very good game tonight from Jack his first one at senior level for the season.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"