Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Welcome (Back) to the Western Bulldogs: Stewart Crameri

Welcome back, Stewart. We have missed you. Jake Stringer has missed you particularly.

2. Likes josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Time to get #WelcomeBackStew trending on Twitter

Post Thanks / Like

Two trailer park girls go round the outside, round the outside, round the outside. Guess whose back? Back again. Stew is back, tell a friend. Guess whose back, guess whose back, guess whose back.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

5. Likes bulldogsthru&thru, ratsmac, Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've created a monster, ‘cause nobody wants to see a forward line of mids no more, they want Crammers, I'm chopped liver
    Well, if you want Crammers, this is what I'll give ya

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Two trailer park girls go round the outside, round the outside, round the outside. Guess whose back? Back again. Stew is back, tell a friend. Guess whose back, guess whose back, guess whose back.
    And so goes Eminem in my head all day at work......i'm cool with that

8. Likes bulldogtragic, Eastdog, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's interesting to me that we think Stew is cool, but anyone who isn't an Essendon supporter thinks Heppell is a cheat.
    It's just interesting. Heppell was on level 1 at the Collingwood game this year and I heard at least 3 people yell out 'cheat'...

Do the crime do your time I suppose and it highlights how you look after your own. It helps me to understand the Essendon supporter and the blind faith they displayed towards Hird et al. a bit better.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    It's interesting to me that we think Stew is cool, but anyone who isn't an Essendon supporter thinks Heppell is a cheat.
    It's just interesting. Heppell was on level 1 at the Collingwood game this year and I heard at least 3 people yell out 'cheat'...

Do the crime do your time I suppose.
    I may be wrong but this is how I feel.

Stew left that filthy club following the peptides scandal. I believe he was disgusted by what happened and just wanted to get out.

That's the difference between him and those kool-aid drinkers. He knew what happened was wrong and got the hell out of dodge.

For what it's worth, I don't really think of any of the banned players as drug cheats.

11. Likes bulldogtragic, 1eyedog, Drunken Bum liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Do the crime do your time I suppose and it highlights how you look after your own. It helps me to understand the Essendon supporter and the blind faith they displayed towards Hird et al. a bit better.
    I’ve never really had an issue with the players. I don’t think they were cheats. I think they were stupid and naïve. It’s the club who were cheats.

13. Likes Ozza liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the fact Crameri left the club that did it instead of returning as a hero has something to do with it (although the reasons for his move have never been stated as such).
    I should leave it alone but you're not right

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soupaman View Post
    I think the fact Crameri left the club that did it instead of returning as a hero has something to do with it (although the reasons for his move have never been stated as such).
    It’s hard to fathom how a player could go back to the club that almost destroyed their career, even if those responsible are no longer there. Obviously we have no idea how they are feeling, but you have to wonder.

Post Thanks / Like

FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

17. Thanks bulldogtragic, 1eyedog, Eastdog, Twodogs, N/A thanked for this post
    Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great to see him back, absolutely love what he brings to the side.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Does this mean Prismall can come back too?
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boydogs View Post
    Does this mean Prismall can come back too?
    Because Prismall want playing at AFL level when the bans were handed down he's one of the ones that missed out on the backdating.

21. Thanks boydogs thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Stewart. Will be great having him back in the team in 2017. Will certainly help Tom and Jake.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"