Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's Your Build Up?

Called in sick. Just flat out told my boss zero work would be done today so I may as well be home.

80,000+ all eyes on us tonight. This is massive

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I have found myself listening to those morons on SEN - currently listening to Dickhead Francis and Ox. Walls has picked us to win, I think the first media person to do so.
    Tony Shaw did too

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    If my fellow WOOFers are anything like me, I'm sure you're all obsessively refreshing this forum, reading any relevant footy news, watching highlights from the year, maybe replaying the Eagles final for the 17th time.

Are you doing anything out of the ordinary?

I'm actually watching every Rocky movie throughout the week, just to get pumped up for Friday. Rocky was our round 3 match, the reigning champ gets the points. I'm hoping Rocky II is the semi, where Rocky knocks Apollo Creed out. The prelim will be Rocky III, the underdog vs the brash, arrogant young Clubber Lang. And the grand final will be Rocky IV against the unbeatable Ivan Drago, likely against the Cats who have bitch slapped us for decades.

Come on Balboa!
    Hawks went into full Apollo Creed mode tonight, with the flags around the ground and the marching band to lead the team out.

Ain't gonna be no re-match!

Time for Clubber Lang.