Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  435
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who's Going to the Grand Final ?

Quote Originally Posted by mattempo View Post
    Has anybody had money deducted from their account yet?
    Nope I'm waiting and the longer it takes to come out the greater the stress.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattempo View Post
    Has anybody had money deducted from their account yet?
    Just checked and no
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

mattempo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    I can't handle this stress

Post Thanks / Like

Mine hasn't either, only the $5.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Is it just an automatic payment from your credit card or bank account? Assuming there will be a confirmation email.

In regards to tickets is there an electronic option or can you only pick up on the day?

Post Thanks / Like

Nope too.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whythelongface View Post
    Is it just an automatic payment from your credit card or bank account? Assuming there will be a confirmation email.

In regards to tickets is there an electronic option or can you only pick up on the day?
    Yep the registration emails says they're allocated 24/25 September and funds will be deducted without warning.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

What's worse is that the Sydney ballot results are already up on ticketek but not ours.

Post Thanks / Like

This from an email I received from Ticketek last Thursday.

"Priority 1 & 2 Member Allocation - There are sufficient tickets to cover all members in this group who register. Should Western Bulldogs play, you will be allocated a ticket (subject to payment being approved)."

So I guess I can relax a bit knowing that I'll get a ticket. Where that ticket is, who knows. Like others I am constantly checking the credit card balance.
    [CENTER][B]WOOF Member 315[/B][/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like

The email for anyone that hasn't seen it

It’s an incredibly exciting time for all Western Bulldogs members with the Preliminary Final match against the GWS GIANTS tonight.

As you registered in the Western Bulldogs Club Member ballot, we are writing to advise you of the timing of the Grand Final ticket ballot.

Should we win tonight the ballot will be run on Monday September 26, and those members who are successful will have their credit card charged at this time. Please ensure that you have enough funds for all tickets on your nominated card.

We will then advise all successful members via email on Tuesday September 27. A list of successful and unsuccessful members will also be posted on the Ticketek and club website from 9:00am Tuesday September 27.

Please note, if you were in Priority Groups 1 & 2, you will automatically be included in the successful list as a benefit of your membership package.

If you have any questions about the ballot process, please contact the club from 9:00am, Monday September 26 on 1300 46 3647 or email us at membership@westernbulldogs.com.au.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whythelongface View Post

When I registered the only option I was given was pickup - either at a ticketek outlet or at the ground on the day.

Post Thanks / Like

Going to try my luck at 10am with AFL Silver membership.

Does anyone know if the Ticketek website will auto refresh at 10 to allow me to put my barcode in? Or will I manually have to refresh?

I really don't want to refresh and end up being kicked out...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    When I registered the only option I was given was pickup - either at a ticketek outlet or at the ground on the day.
    That is the only option. The person who's credit card was used has to pick them up and show photo id.

This is to stop people selling tickets and sending an electronic ticket. They could sell the same ticket to 10 people,
    For those who were always the underdogs and wore it as a badge of honour.

Post Thanks / Like

I had 2 tickets in the ballot and I have $341 deducted today. I hope my wife isn't at home paying a bill and I have got my hopes up for nothing. I'm ringing her now.
    They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Brian Fantana.

15. Likes craigsahibee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Cheers Axe Man - thanks for clearing that up. I read it as on the day but i really wasn't to focused as my first objective was to register. I wouldn't have thought that at the ground was the only option, otherwise there would be queues for miles.