Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  54
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Big Bickies Made From the 2016 Western Bulldogs Players

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    If the merchandise sales at the family day are any indication, we will have zero debt by Tuesday!!
    And our membership should be 50k plus!

2. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    If the merchandise sales at the family day are any indication, we will have zero debt by Tuesday!!
    How big were those lines! It was like the Show with everyone walking with multiple bags of stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    How big were those lines! It was like the Show with everyone walking with multiple bags of stuff.
    Huge, took some of us an hour. Great seeing membership tents busy too!!
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Ch7 just reported over $1,000,000 in merchandise sales for our club in the last week alone!!!!!!!
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

6. Likes angelopetraglia, Eastdog, N/A, strebla liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

With our coach, our players, our staff, our board and our members we can build a success machine that could take us into the next decade. This is a golden opportunity Bulldogs supporters. Let's get behind our Club like never before. Those at the coalface have worked their arses off to allow us to experience the unencumbered joy we are feeling right now. Let's repay their efforts with our unstinting loyalty and support. Go Dogs!
    http://journals.worldnomads.com/merantau
    "It's not about the destination - it's about the trip."

8. Likes Raw Toast, josie, N/A, Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The DVD is sold out so they can't take my money. Please take my money!!!

10. Likes Raw Toast liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We walked up to the shop and thought that it was an odd day not to open it but when we went past we could see why. No stuff left!
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

I think there was about 60k at the MCG supporting our boys and another 8K at the Whitten Oval. Then there was 30K attending a family day today.
    If our supporters are fair dinkum we could easily reach 50K members in the next 12 months.

The GF win could just be the tonic to unleash the potential of this club and giving it a great chance for sustained success.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

I always thought one flag , just one flag would blow this club into another stratosphere ,,we are a big club now !
    The AFL has now no excuse not to give us the best time slots and to be in all their advertising campaigns !
    I see at least a 10,000 increase in membership and our skready members up grading .. I have !

14. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    I always thought one flag , just one flag would blow this club into another stratosphere ,,we are a big club now !
    The AFL has now no excuse not to give us the best time slots and to be in all their advertising campaigns !
    I see at least a 10,000 increase in membership and our skready members up grading .. I have !
    Agree. This is just the beginning. The exposure after the last few weeks is worth millions and millions. Our brand is so strong. We will capitalise on this. I have faith.

16. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The AFL shop at Knox City (eastern suburbs) had two stubble holders, 3 dvds and a bunch of the grey premiers polos left. That was it. They said that even in the week leading up to the GF they were selling 10 to 1 Bulldogs vs other clubs.

One thing for people ordering stuff online, make sure you do it through the Bulldogs shop not AFL or Herald Sun shops!

18. Likes hujsh, Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    One thing for people ordering stuff online, make sure you do it through the Bulldogs shop not AFL or Herald Sun shops!
    Unfortunately some things on the Herald Sun site aren't available on the Bulldogs site. I didn't grab a Mark Knight poster after the game on Saturday because I was going straight to the pub - at least those proceeds go to the Royal Childrens. I also want a wall pennant to match the 1961 pennant my old man gave me but it's already sold out on the Bulldogs site.

Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't believe the posters were only $3.

If they were $5 or even $10 each - it wouldn't have made a difference - they'd have sold the same amount!!

My wife and son have been out shopping today...so I think I will be coming home to the DVD, stubbie holders, car stickers etc etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently new sponsors are banging the door down after the win

Post Thanks / Like

So if merchandise keeps up for a while we are talking over $2,000,000 (since last week)
    Prize Money somewhere over $1,600,000
    Membership upgrades over $600,000 (in the last week)
    30,000 people giving donations at family day, at say an average of $2 is $60,000

That's over $4,260,000 in our budget that wasn't in our budget at the begining of the year. Factor in additional members, prime time tv and new sponsors and I'd guess we could be looking at a $6,000,000+ pay day in addition to the silverware (new sponsors roll over into future years too obviously).