Thanks Thanks:  54
Likes Likes:  191
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

This great little Bulldogs community is bursting with activity in private messages, calls and generally helping each other. If you still need a ticket post in this thread, and if you have a spare please hit them up.

Also, hit as many competitions as you can. Ch7 is giving away 2 tickets away each night, catch is each night has a code word only got by watching the news. Simply email promotion@seven.com.au with your full name and address, phone number and code word each night. Tonight's code word is 'SWANS'.

There was an email from the club last week with a competition if you haven't entered already.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

Check Ebay and Gumtree as well.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Check Ebay and Gumtree as well.
    I think unless they're an authorised re-seller the new legislation makes it illegal to sell them and potentially voiding the tickets. WD54 would know that legislation better than I.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Cheers BT. I'll put my hand up for a ticket for my sister. I ballsed up getting her one today in the AFL members sale - in my delirium yesterday I misread the sale times!
    Wake me up when we get to heaven, let me sleep if we're going to hell

Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath

And we all found heaven - 2016 Premiers!

5. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I know TwoDogs is after one too.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, still after one if at all possible. Not desperate but... yeah ok i'm desperate #whatever it takes

8. Likes Topdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    I think unless they're an authorised re-seller the new legislation makes it illegal to sell them and potentially voiding the tickets. WD54 would know that legislation better than I.
    Pretty sure legislation says it must be sold at face value.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

In that case, go nuts!

Post Thanks / Like

We should put every competition in here and get as many ppl as possible to enter.

As a community let's try and ensure everyone that wants to go can get a ticket.

12. Thanks HOSE B ROMERO, N/A, bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Likes chef, boydogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    I would avoid purchasing tickets on Gumtree/Ebay.

Whilst tickets can be lawfully re-sold at face value, there have been incidents where the same ticket has been sold more than once, resulting in people being left stranded at the gate with a ticket that had already been scanned in.

As a personal opinion, is not worth the risk.

14. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Topdog View Post
    We should put every competition in here and get as many ppl as possible to enter.

As a community let's try and ensure everyone that wants to go can get a ticket.
    Yep, this community is brilliant and people were looking out for me before my last gasp ticket. I will be entering every competition possible to pay back the good will so we can get as many woofers as humanly possible in the MCG.

Post Thanks / Like

It's a bit gross but:

http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/win

Only catch is that you're signing up to get poos and wees emails forevermore, but I'm sure it's not that hard to unsubscribe.

Entries close tomorrow.
    Wake me up when we get to heaven, let me sleep if we're going to hell

Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath

And we all found heaven - 2016 Premiers!

17. Thanks bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Likes Topdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Putting in entries. Hopefully Lady Luck is on our side and we can get some more woofers going.

Post Thanks / Like

So are we only after three single tickets:

DOTW
    TwoDogs
    Hose B Romero

Post Thanks / Like

Unsuccessful in the ballot this morning. Will try again at 11:00 to see if I can get any for my family. If not, please put my name down for a ticket. I am desperate now.
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela