Thanks Thanks:  54
Likes Likes:  191
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

Quote Originally Posted by choconmientay View Post
    The 3 middle panels are reserved for the GF win this Saturday I am ready now for the great game.

Love it Choco! The vertical stripes on the door remind me of the '79 night series jumper.

2. Thanks choconmientay thanked for this post
    Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

Quote Originally Posted by Redandwhiteonline View Post
    Hey guys

I can help out here.

Scraggers,
    Choco & Daughter of the West, if you would like tickets, I have three Cat 5 seated in Q54-2, Row GG that you can have at face value. You'll sit together, but there is one drawback - it's in the Swans section.

To Hose - I have one left and happy to extend it to you if you want to join them, rather than standing on your own! If you sell your standing room ticket, I do ask that you do so at face value as I am. That's my condition. Given the support everyone clearly shows each other here, I know this condition will be met.

Considerations:
    * PM me for logistics,but basically I'll meet you outside the ground with the tickets.
    * If you don't need or can't take the tickets, please let me know straight away and I'll offer them elsewhere.

Conditions of sale:
    1. Use the tickets, do not sell them.
    2. Be nice to us Swannies supporters, don't be like Hawthorn supporters were in 2014 and 2012

What an amazing season. It hung in the balance so many times and the finals were something to cherish.

On a personal note, good on you guys for sticking by your club over such a long time. With that, you have a genuine kindred spirit in us Swans supporters. I remember 2005 and how hard it was for many of us to miss out. It doesn't feel right to offer these tickets to anyone but 'woofers'.

Cheer cheer

Danzar from redandwhiteonline.com, the number 1 Sydney Swans fan forum
    Wow. You're a bloody legend mate.

4. Likes bulldogtragic, N/A, strebla liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    So all of us have tickets now!!!!!!!!!!!!! What word would you use to describe that EasternWest?
    Well it's certainly well north of average.

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggers View Post
    But none of that matters as my good friend EasternWest hooked me up !!! I have a seat in Q11 and am over the moon!!!
    Man, that guy sounds, what's the word BT?

6. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    Well it's certainly well north of average.

Man, that guy sounds, what's the word BT?
    Sounds like a fellow handsome (now former) emergency service Union thug? Nah, F'N AWESOME brother!!
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Redandwhiteonline Guest

Ok, we are all done. Choco, Topdog, Lantern and I have all worked out the final WOOF/redandwhiteonline deal All are a sorted out including their +1s!

Choco will take Topdog's ticket in a swap to be closer with his family. Choco - that was really good of you to do that...it allowed the whole thing to fit together neatly - everyone got something.

Woofers, good luck to you and you team on Saturday. I hope it's a game for the ages. If you don't secure the flag this year, I'm pretty sure you'll have another shot waiting just around the corner.

Go Swans!

Dan

9. Thanks bulldogtragic, strebla thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, we are all done. Choco, Topdog, Lantern and I have all worked out the final WOOF/redandwhiteonline deal All are a sorted out including their +1s!

Choco will take Topdog's ticket in a swap to be closer with his family. Choco - that was really good of you to do that...it allowed the whole thing to fit together neatly - everyone got something.

Woofers, good luck to you and you team on Saturday. I hope it's a game for the ages. If you don't secure the flag this year, I'm pretty sure you'll have another shot waiting just around the corner.

Go Swans!

Dan
    Dan, in a world that I am more and skepitcal about and struggle to see passed the darkness of our alleged humanity, you shine through like a run ray through a cloud break. You're awesome!
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Nath73 Guest

Does anyone have a spare standing room ticket? I managed to get get standing room for my kids 8,12,14 but still need 1 more so I can take them. Starting to stress now. Go Dogs!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redders70 View Post
    Last chance this morning to get tickets in standing room.
    Fingers,Arms and Legs crossed!
    Well,my Dad rang me this morning and said one of his best clients had a spare ticket to the GF and that I would jubilantly take it as I missed out on 2 ballots.
    So I've now got a ticket and going to THE FRIGGIN GRAND FINAL BABY!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH

Post Thanks / Like

Go Swans!

Dan
    The mammoth trades are done albeit the trade week hasn't started yet. If you are the player manager, you will probably give Pickering a run for his money Thanks to you it's all sorted.

I am probably the beneficiary out of these trades, getting to get to the first round pick in M3. Topdog because of family reason have to take a hit and fall back to the draft pack to Q54 . Lantern is sitting back but all the sudden got 2 late round picks in Q54 as well. Redandwhiteonline pulled all the strings in the background to get the trades across the line Now I am happy that all of us are going. Redandwhiteonline can also be named as the White Knight
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

14. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    captash Guest

I'm after a ticket for my Dad. He's been a supporter for 75yrs and a loyal member too. He missed out on the ballot and is devastated. If anyone can help me find a seat please let me know.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nath73 View Post
    Does anyone have a spare standing room ticket? I managed to get get standing room for my kids 8,12,14 but still need 1 more so I can take them. Starting to stress now. Go Dogs!
    Really? You're 3 kids all under 15 are going but not you?
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Good to hear from you Lantern and good luck with getting a ticket.

There is a thread on a meet up at Beer Deluxe, Fed Square and we will do our own March. Come along and make your self known.
    Thanks for the invite BAD!

18. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Really? You're 3 kids all under 15 are going but not you?
    Maybe it's a Ticketek issue. All four barcodes should've been on the one ballot transaction.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Maybe it's a Ticketek issue. All four barcodes should've been on the one ballot transaction.
    That would really suck.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

doggone Guest

hello all. just a quick update to let you know that i didn't end up getting the ticket but have comfort in knowing it has gone to a doggies supporter. good luck to your mob. this time of the year is very special. hope it works out for you all.