Thanks Thanks:  54
Likes Likes:  191
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
    captash Guest

Re: Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

Hi all,

My Father Rod was born in Footscray in 1941 and has been a bulldogs fan all his life and a member of the club ever since i can remember. He missed out on a ticket and is devastated. It would be fantastic if someone could help him out. We've exhausted other sources including ebay and gumtree.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

Quite incredibly, I was sat next to a Bulldogs fan on the flight home, but the silly/dedicated guy has flown back despite not having a ticket yet!!

He's lived in london for the last 14 years and let his membership lapse, but is as passionate a fan as I've ever met. I promised him I'd put it on the forum in case anything came up.

Also, I'm finally in Melbourne YOU BLOODY BEAUTY!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    Quite incredibly, I was sat next to a Bulldogs fan on the flight home, but the silly/dedicated guy has flown back despite not having a ticket yet!!

He's lived in london for the last 14 years and let his membership lapse, but is as passionate a fan as I've ever met. I promised him I'd put it on the forum in case anything came up.

Also, I'm finally in Melbourne YOU BLOODY BEAUTY!!!!
    Welcome home Jazz.

Post Thanks / Like

My little one has come down with a pretty bad fever and I really don't know if he will be OK to come to the game. As such I am not going to take the ticket from Redandwhiteonline. Aker if your mates are OK with just 1 ticket hopefully RAWO can get them to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Topdog View Post
    My little one has come down with a pretty bad fever and I really don't know if he will be OK to come to the game. As such I am not going to take the ticket from Redandwhiteonline. Aker if your mates are OK with just 1 ticket hopefully RAWO can get them to you.
    Topdog, NP. Let me work out something with Redandwhiteonline and if the ticket is still available we will advise here in this thread.
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

6. Likes Topdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aker39 View Post
    I may have 1 from another source, so 2 would be good. The kids are old enough that they don't necessarily need to be with their dad and could stand if needs be.
    Aker,

Out of the deal with Redandwhiteonline (Topdog pulled out of the deal, I am taking 2 of his L4 tickets), we now have a spare concession Standing room ticket available. It's for you to take if you want to. The cost is 128$. I am sure this ticket could be upgraded to a full Standing room ticket (150$) if required. I have been emailing Redandwhiteonline and he's on the same page.

Please PM me so we could work out the detail.

Update: Aker39 responded and is going to take the concession ticket. There is no more tickets available. Thanks.
    Last edited by choconmientay; 29-09-2016 at 04:52 PM. Reason: No more ticket available
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

8. Likes bornadog liked this post
    ash Guest

Hi all,
    Understand I'm last in & worst dressed but throwing my plea out there for any ticket/s available.
    Priority 1. For myself
    Priority 2. For myself and kid turning eight on Monday
    Priority 3. For myself, kid turning eight on Monday and six year old kid

Post Thanks / Like

I have two friends, both lifelong Bulldog Supporters and Members (Father and daughter) who attend every game and made the journey to Sydney last week who have missed out in the ballot. Does anyone have any spare tickets left?

Post Thanks / Like

Thankyou guys for helping. I now have 2 standing rooms, so if anyone hears of 1 more that would be great.
    For those who were always the underdogs and wore it as a badge of honour.

12. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    captash Guest

I had a woof member offer a ticket....then change their mind. So still hoping there's someone with a seated ticket they'd be willing to part with. My Dad was inconsolable to miss out on the ballot and after 55 yrs of waiting I don't want him missing out if at all possible. I realise there are plenty of others looking for tickets but few have waited as long as my Dad. (I'm personally stuck up in Newcastle with work but Dad is in Bendigo and will come down to Melbourne at any time to get hold of a ticket.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by captash View Post
    I had a woof member offer a ticket....then change their mind. So still hoping there's someone with a seated ticket they'd be willing to part with. My Dad was inconsolable to miss out on the ballot and after 55 yrs of waiting I don't want him missing out if at all possible. I realise there are plenty of others looking for tickets but few have waited as long as my Dad. (I'm personally stuck up in Newcastle with work but Dad is in Bendigo and will come down to Melbourne at any time to get hold of a ticket.
    All the best Captash,hope you can secure a ticket for your Dad!
    Last edited by LostDoggy; 29-09-2016 at 08:20 PM. Reason: spelling

15. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Roddy Guest

Can anyone tell me tonight's Seven News code ? Missed the news

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roddy View Post
    can anyone tell me tonight's seven news code ? Missed the news
    'mcg'
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Last roll of the dice.

Still looking for 1 last ticket to go with the 2 standing room tickets I have for my mate and his 2 sons. Seat or standing room, anything.

As I said previously, they have been long standing members, made the trip to Sydney but missed out in the ballot.
    For those who were always the underdogs and wore it as a badge of honour.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aker39 View Post
    Last roll of the dice.

Still looking for 1 last ticket to go with the 2 standing room tickets I have for my mate and his 2 sons. Seat or standing room, anything.

As I said previously, they have been long standing members, made the trip to Sydney but missed out in the ballot.
    Hope someone can come through with a ticket for your mate Aker?!