Thanks Thanks:  54
Likes Likes:  191
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

Hi all

Tickettek is saying there could be more tickets on sale today for club members at 11am.. Not sure it will work or not.

Does anyone have any barcodes they are no longer using that they could pass on?

I already have my ticket, but would love to take my father along too.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

If need be i will carry dot w, twodogs and chocomientay on my shoulders under a very long overcoat...

3. Thanks choconmientay thanked for this post
    Likes Topdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytee View Post
    Hi all

Tickettek is saying there could be more tickets on sale today for club members at 11am.. Not sure it will work or not.

Jaytee, where are ticketek saying that? i can't see anything on twitter/facebook.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HOSE B ROMERO View Post
    Jaytee, where are ticketek saying that? i can't see anything on twitter/facebook.
    http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows...x?sh=GRAND0116

That will take you straight to the ticket page
    Wake me up when we get to heaven, let me sleep if we're going to hell

Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath

And we all found heaven - 2016 Premiers!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HOSE B ROMERO View Post
    When you go into the match on Ticketek, it has an option for Club Members and states "On Sale soon - 11am today"

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like it's Sydney Swans members only...

Post Thanks / Like

When you go into the match on Ticketek, it has an option for Club Members and states "On Sale soon - 11am today"
    TICKETS & EVENT INFO

Venue:
    Melbourne Cricket Ground, VIC
    Date:
    Sat 1 Oct 2016 2:30pm - Medallion Club Members
    No Longer On Sale

This is what came up.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all

I tried with our membership barcodes but it says invalid and didn't allow me to order. I wonder is these are for other afl team member's?!
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by choconmientay View Post
    I tried with our membership barcodes but it says invalid and didn't allow me to order. I wonder is these are for other afl team member's?!
    This is what it was

Swans Members residual onsale
    Swans members only
    Tue 27 Sep, 11am - 1pm
    Need a swans barcode

Wonder if the Doggies get one?

Post Thanks / Like

This is what it was

Swans members only
    Tue 27 Sep, 11am - 1pm
    Need a swans barcode

Would only happen if Doggies membership allotment hadn't been filled, which i highly doubt. Hopefully the tickets not sold to Sydney members get redistributed to doggies fans.
    "Loves a scrap....oh yeah & he's a pretty handy footballer as well"

Post Thanks / Like

This is what it was

Swans members only
    Tue 27 Sep, 11am - 1pm
    Need a swans barcode

With 14 pages of unsuccessful applicants I doubt it.

Post Thanks / Like

I think there was only half a page of swans members who missed out.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    I think there was only half a page of swans members who missed out.
    It sounds like the only Swans members who missed out are those who said NO to standing room tickets. I assume the tickets that went on sale to Swans members are standing room tickets that weren't sold - if some remain unsold hopefully they will then be offered to Bulldog members who missed out in the ballot.
    Footscray member since 1980.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    It sounds like the only Swans members who missed out are those who said NO to standing room tickets. I assume the tickets that went on sale to Swans members are standing room tickets that weren't sold - if some remain unsold hopefully they will then be offered to Bulldog members who missed out in the ballot.
    Swans is between 11 and 1pm

Bulldogs either 1pm or 2pm, try either time as unclear at moment.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

My old man was at a ticketek picking up our tickets earlier - and there were people lining up to collect - AND to BUY.

After not very long - they made an announcement that there were no longer any tickets available. I'm really not sure what type of tickets and relating to what sort of memberships were being sold.