Thanks Thanks:  54
Likes Likes:  191
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    Would only happen if Doggies membership allotment hadn't been filled, which i highly doubt. Hopefully the tickets not sold to Sydney members get redistributed to doggies fans.
    Now there is a dilemma. Would you go to the GF if you were to be the only (and I mean only) bulldog supporter in a whole bay of Sydney supporters?

I'm guessing the answer is yes regardless.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

TickeTek is showing "No longer on sale". Swans tickets aren't available anymore. There is no information on additional tickets going on sale for Bulldogs members.
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

Post Thanks / Like

So it's just DOTW & Hose B Romero outstanding? Is this right? If we can get every woofer who can afford to go going, that's a huge effort.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

4. Thanks HOSE B ROMERO thanked for this post
    Likes chef liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    So it's just DOTW & Hose B Romero outstanding? Is this right? If we can get every woofer who can afford to go going, that's a huge effort.
    Yup, I'm still on looking BT.
    Wake me up when we get to heaven, let me sleep if we're going to hell

Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath

And we all found heaven - 2016 Premiers!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daughter of the West View Post
    Yup, I'm still on looking BT.
    We've over 96 hours, so here's hoping.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

7. Likes chef liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am still desperate. Watching TickeTek for the past hours without any chance to get a single ticket.

Post Thanks / Like

This from the other thread from LWB:

Absolutely cannot confirm, and don't wanna get people's hopes up, but just been told that the club members sale for last remaining tickets will be opened at 2.30pm for Dogs members (if any remain)
    As I said, nOT confirmed

Post Thanks / Like

If it really true, I am ready to hit enter once it's open up. I am still watching and will probably do until the end of the day.

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely cannot confirm, and don't wanna get people's hopes up, but just been told that the club members sale for last remaining tickets will be opened at 2.30pm for Dogs members (if any remain)
    As I said, nOT confirmed
    When I went in it says No Longer Available
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

12. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As I said, nOT confirmed
    Thanks anyway. 2:30 lapsed. Refreshed the screen few times but there were no tickets on sale.
    I probably give up. Got the excluded feeling .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by choconmientay View Post
    Thanks anyway. 2:30 lapsed. Refreshed the screen few times but there were no tickets on sale.
    I probably give up. Got the excluded feeling .
    96 hours still Choco.

There's only three in this thread waiting now. You, DOTW & HBR. If we all enter competitions and keep an ear out hopefully we can get you three in.

15. Thanks choconmientay thanked for this post
    Likes chef, Topdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

just in case people havent entered this yet

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/se...nal-experience

17. Thanks choconmientay, HOSE B ROMERO thanked for this post
    Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One more chance for me tomorrow morning, between 11:00-12:00:

As a Western Bulldogs member who was unsuccessful in the ballot for grand final tickets, we are pleased to inform you that you will now have exclusive priority to purchase from a limited number of standing room tickets that were not taken up by Sydney Swans members. These tickets will go on sale tomorrow Wednesday September 28 from 11am-12pm AEST. Once sold out, no further tickets will be released.

Tickets can be purchased online or by phone only during the on-sale time:
    ONLINE: Click here
    Phone: Please call Ticketek on 1300 796 939

You must have your 12-digit membership barcode listed below, at the time of purchase.

19. Likes bulldogtragic, Topdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just got this email:-
    As a Western Bulldogs member who was unsuccessful in the ballot for grand final tickets, we are pleased to inform you that you will now have exclusive priority to purchase from a limited number of standing room tickets that were not taken up by Sydney Swans members. These tickets will go on sale tomorrow Wednesday September 28 from 11am-12pm AEST. Once sold out, no further tickets will be released.

Tickets can be purchased online or by phone only during the on-sale time:
    ONLINE: Click here
    Phone: Please call Ticketek on 1300 796 939
    You must have your 12-digit membership barcode listed below, at the time of purchase.
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Topdog View Post
    just in case people havent entered this yet

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/se...nal-experience
    I entered but doubted I have 'that much' luck.