Thanks Thanks:  54
Likes Likes:  191
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Redandwhiteonline Guest

Re: Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

Hey guys

I can help out here.

Scraggers,
    Choco & Daughter of the West, if you would like tickets, I have three Cat 5 seated in Q54-2, Row GG that you can have at face value. You'll sit together, but there is one drawback - it's in the Swans section.

To Hose - I have one left and happy to extend it to you if you want to join them, rather than standing on your own! If you sell your standing room ticket, I do ask that you do so at face value as I am. That's my condition. Given the support everyone clearly shows each other here, I know this condition will be met.

Considerations:
    * PM me for logistics,but basically I'll meet you outside the ground with the tickets.
    * If you don't need or can't take the tickets, please let me know straight away and I'll offer them elsewhere.

Conditions of sale:
    1. Use the tickets, do not sell them.
    2. Be nice to us Swannies supporters, don't be like Hawthorn supporters were in 2014 and 2012

What an amazing season. It hung in the balance so many times and the finals were something to cherish.

On a personal note, good on you guys for sticking by your club over such a long time. With that, you have a genuine kindred spirit in us Swans supporters. I remember 2005 and how hard it was for many of us to miss out. It doesn't feel right to offer these tickets to anyone but 'woofers'.

Cheer cheer

Danzar from redandwhiteonline.com, the number 1 Sydney Swans fan forum

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

The hubris of hawthorn supporters .
    We know it well

3. Thanks hujsh thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Champion Danzar, absolute champion

5. Likes Go_Dogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Last chance this morning to get tickets in standing room.
    Fingers,Arms and Legs crossed!

Post Thanks / Like

What a legend. That's the epitome of sportsmanship.

8. Likes Go_Dogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Love your work Danzar.

Post Thanks / Like

Great stuff Danzar.

All, I'm still looking for a seated/nosebleed ticket to exchange for the standing ticket I have secured for my Aunt.....cheers.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

11. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So all of us have tickets now!!!!!!!!!!!!! What word would you use to describe that EasternWest?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    So all of us have tickets now!!!!!!!!!!!!! What word would you use to describe that EasternWest?
    Pretty good?

Nah AWESOME

14. Thanks bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, what a gesture.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Redandwhiteonline View Post
    Hey guys

I can help out here.

Scraggers,
    Choco & Daughter of the West, if you would like tickets, I have three Cat 5 seated in Q54-2, Row GG that you can have at face value. You'll sit together, but there is one drawback - it's in the Swans section.

To Hose - I have one left and happy to extend it to you if you want to join them, rather than standing on your own! If you sell your standing room ticket, I do ask that you do so at face value as I am. That's my condition. Given the support everyone clearly shows each other here, I know this condition will be met.

Considerations:
    * PM me for logistics,but basically I'll meet you outside the ground with the tickets.
    * If you don't need or can't take the tickets, please let me know straight away and I'll offer them elsewhere.

Conditions of sale:
    1. Use the tickets, do not sell them.
    2. Be nice to us Swannies supporters, don't be like Hawthorn supporters were in 2014 and 2012

What an amazing season. It hung in the balance so many times and the finals were something to cherish.

On a personal note, good on you guys for sticking by your club over such a long time. With that, you have a genuine kindred spirit in us Swans supporters. I remember 2005 and how hard it was for many of us to miss out. It doesn't feel right to offer these tickets to anyone but 'woofers'.

Cheer cheer

Danzar from redandwhiteonline.com, the number 1 Sydney Swans fan forum
    Danzar You are a life saver. I am grateful for your noble gesture to 'woofers' and certainly would like to take a ticket off your hand.

Woofers - I am going guysssssssssssssssssssssssssss but still sweating for the standing room tickets for my family

Danzar, I will PM you through my detail and can't wait for us to meet at the ground and give you a hug .

I will obey all yours rules, conditions:

1. Use the ticket - Tick. Can get hold of one, how can I resell
    2. Nice to Swannies Supporters - Tick. Both teams deserved to be in the GF because we got the fairest players, you got the best supporters in Sydney, we got the best supporters in Melbourne. No chance of us being like the Hawks (On and Off the field).

Thanks again Danzar. Your sportsmanship is much appreciated by all of us. ( PM sent to your inbox. Please check)

Woofers - Thanks for supporting me and keep my spirit high over the past few days. BT You are a champ to have this thread started and help out everyone.
    Last edited by choconmientay; 28-09-2016 at 01:10 PM. Reason: PM sent
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

17. Thanks bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by choconmientay View Post
    Danzar You are a life saver. I am grateful for your noble gesture to 'woofers' and certainly would like to take a ticket off your hand.

Woofers - I am going guysssssssssssssssssssssssssss but still sweating for the standing room tickets for my family

Danzar, I will PM you through my detail and can't wait for us to meet at the ground and give you a hug .

I will obey all yours rules, conditions:

1. Use the ticket - Tick. Can get hold of one, how can I resell
    2. Nice to Swannies Supporters - Tick. Both team deserved to be in the GF because we got the fairest players, you got the best supporters in Sydney, we got the best supporters in Melbourne. No chance of us being like the Hawks (On and Off the field).

Thanks again Danzar. Your sportsmanship is much appreciated by all of us. ( PM sent to your inbox. Please check)

Woofers - Thanks for supporting me and keep my spirit high over the past few days. BT You are a champ to have this thread started and help out everyone.
    Thanks to Danzar, this is incredible to say the least.

Now Choco, finish painting that fence RWB and get ready for a great game.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

19. Likes choconmientay liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That is sensational. We are all off to the GF!

Unbelievable.

Redandwhiteonline Guest

It's a pleasure guys. I think the greater good was already within the spirit of this thread.

"Leave no woofer behind"

...amazing stuff, well done!

Another point - I won't be offended if you all shuffle or swap these tickets around so that you're with family/friends etc, completely understandable. You might even find some Swans supporters stuck over in a Bulldogs section who might swap.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Redandwhiteonline View Post
    It's a pleasure guys. I think the greater good was already within the spirit of this thread.

"Leave no woofer behind"

...amazing stuff, well done!

Another point - I won't be offended if you all shuffle or swap these tickets around so that you're with family/friends etc, completely understandable. You might even find some Swans supporters stuck over in a Bulldogs section who might swap.
    Cheers R&WO - we're all super appreciative!
    Wake me up when we get to heaven, let me sleep if we're going to hell

Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath

And we all found heaven - 2016 Premiers!