Thanks Thanks:  54
Likes Likes:  191
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

We are all going to the grand final. Repeat after me....
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

2. Thanks chef thanked for this post
    captash Guest

Re: Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

My 75yo Dad is devastated to have missed out on the members ballot.

I'm really committed to finding him a ticket as I know it means the world to him.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone still after a ticket - Ticketek about to release a small number of standing room tix to WB members only at 11am.
    Footscray member since 1980.

Post Thanks / Like

Woahhhaaaaa. Just now I scored standing tickets for my family. So all of us are going. How good is this?! Happy day Go DOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by choconmientay View Post
    Woahhhaaaaa. Just now I scored standing tickets for my family. So all of us are going. How good is this?! Happy day Go DOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
    Mate I'm over the moon for you. Congratulations. I think we're all going now!
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

7. Thanks choconmientay thanked for this post
    Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So can we confirm Scraggers & DOTW now have tickets, and Jeemak's swap?

There's no one left behind?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Whoohoo.

Thanks woofers for alerting us to the sale this morning.

Set up a few pc's, and lucked out. Got 3 more standing room tickets for the last 3 of my family who'd missed out in the ballot.

This bulldog family are very happy today!

10. Likes Topdog, strebla liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    So can we confirm Scraggers & DOTW now have tickets, and Jeemak's swap?

There's no one left behind?
    I'm all taken care of BT!

SO EXCITED!!!

And thank you so much for your work collating this thread BT - and to the whole Woof family for looking out for each other. This is a damn special forum.
    Wake me up when we get to heaven, let me sleep if we're going to hell

Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath

And we all found heaven - 2016 Premiers!

12. Thanks bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Likes azabob, strebla liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As semi mentioned elsewhere I'm after 2 seats for my son and I and happy to give a seated ticket in m3 back.

Would be awesome to share this moment with the little fella

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daughter of the West View Post
    I'm all taken care of BT!

SO EXCITED!!!

And thank you so much for your work collating this thread BT - and to the whole Woof family for looking out for each other. This is a damn special forum.
    You're all a lot closer to me than many of family, so it's nothing to help out.

Scraggers, you good?
    Jeemak, get a swap at all?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Topdog View Post
    As semi mentioned elsewhere I'm after 2 seats for my son and I and happy to give a seated ticket in m3 back.

Would be awesome to share this moment with the little fella
    Can you work in with Jeemak and the great offers from the generous offers in a three way trade?

Post Thanks / Like

Tickets now sold out on the TickeTek site.
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

Post Thanks / Like

BT I'm working with LWB to swap my standing for his seated......just progressing the finer points now.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

18. Thanks bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    BT I'm working with LWB to swap my standing for his seated......just progressing the finer points now.
    Outstanding! Scraggers you're last up then, give us good news.

Post Thanks / Like

As much my wife and I, as long time members, would love to be there, circumstances mean we just can't do it.
    I am just so chuffed that everyone here who wanted tickets was able to get them.
    I hope you all have an amazing experience and I look forward to chatting here about the day and how we, in the words of Teddy, 'Stuck it right up them!!'