Thanks Thanks:  54
Likes Likes:  191
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Outstanding! Scraggers you're last up then, give us good news.
    I'm pretty sure Scraggers is all good BT.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

Sorry all ... I missed out on the ballot and the residual sale !!

But none of that matters as my good friend EasternWest hooked me up !!! I have a seat in Q11 and am over the moon.

I fly out in 5 hours !!!! Can't wait !!!!!
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    I'm pretty sure Scraggers is all good BT.
    Then it's official, everyone that was after tickets has now got them. Brilliant effort by this committed Bulldogs community.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

4. Likes choconmientay liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Then it's official, everyone that was after tickets has now got them. Brilliant effort by this committed Bulldogs community.
    edit. How good is that!
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

6. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggers View Post
    Sorry all ... I missed out on the ballot and the residual sale !!

But none of that matters as my good friend EasternWest hooked me up !!! I have a seat in Q11 and am over the moon.

I fly out in 5 hours !!!! Can't wait !!!!!
    Does this mean you didn't take on the offer from Redandwhiteonline?

That also mean we could have a 3 ways trade if the extra ticket from Redandwhiteonline is still available for Topdog to take?!

Quote Originally Posted by Topdog View Post
    As semi mentioned elsewhere I'm after 2 seats for my son and I and happy to give a seated ticket in m3 back.

Would be awesome to share this moment with the little fella
    I would then take the seat from Topdog, He could then take 2 of Redandwhiteonline where he can then sit together with his 6yo son. Would this work? Finger crossed ...
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

8. Likes craigsahibee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cinder was looking for a ticket for her sister I think?
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by choconmientay View Post
    Correct ... Sorry guys; I've been off the radar for a day trying to organise all things for the GF.

Thank you for your kind offer RAWO ... true sportsmanship
    WOOF Member 422

11. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, long time no see. What a year. Sadly missed out on the ballot -- been offered the chance to buy a $2500 corporate package by a client but don't really want to cough that up, will probably just watch it at the Yarra Park Live Site unless someone here has a spare ticket (or two) they need to get rid of, especially anywhere on the first or second level. Happy to pay a premium on face value if that helps.

Just PM me, I'm in Richmond but happy to come pick it up from anywhere or grab it on the day.. will be just outside the 'G anyway. Will also be at the open training session tomorrow and GF parade if that's convenient. Thanks in advance for all your help, no worries either way.

p.s. Are Doggies fans planning a march to the 'G on Grand Final Day?
    Last edited by LostDoggy; 28-09-2016 at 03:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
    Hi all, long time no see. What a year. Sadly missed out on the ballot -- been offered the chance to buy a $2500 corporate package by a client but don't really want to cough that up, will probably just watch it at the Yarra Park Live Site unless someone here has a spare ticket they want to get rid off, especially anywhere on the first or second level. Happy to pay a premium on face value if that helps.

Just PM me, I'm in Richmond but happy to come pick it up from anywhere or grab it on the day.. will be just outside the 'G anyway. Will also be at the open training session tomorrow and GF parade if that's convenient. Thanks in advance for all your help, no worries either way.

p.s. Are Doggies fans planning a march to the 'G on Grand Final Day?
    Good to hear from you Lantern and good luck with getting a ticket.

There is a thread on a meet up at Beer Deluxe, Fed Square and we will do our own March. Come along and make your self known.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Thanks to Danzar, this is incredible to say the least.

Now Choco, finish painting that fence RWB and get ready for a great game.
    The 3 middle panels are reserved for the GF win this Saturday I am ready now for the great game.

It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

15. Thanks bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Likes bornadog liked this post
    Redandwhiteonline Guest

So, Topdog needs two and Lantern needs one, correct?

17. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Redandwhiteonline View Post
    Not sure about Topdog, but looks like Lantern does.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Redandwhiteonline View Post
    Thanks yes, either one or two works for me.

Redandwhiteonline Guest

Quote Originally Posted by choconmientay View Post

That also mean we could have a 3 ways trade if the extra ticket from Redandwhiteonline is still available for Topdog to take?!

I would then take the seat from Topdog, He could then take 2 of Redandwhiteonline where he can then sit together with his 6yo son. Would this work? Finger crossed ...
    This will work.

Lantern, I'll come back to you in a moment.

Redandwhiteonline Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
    Thanks yes, either one or two works for me.
    Lantern, you're covered. I have one for you. Check page 6 of this thread for T&Cs