Thanks Thanks:  54
Likes Likes:  191
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

Quote Originally Posted by choconmientay View Post
    Unsuccessful in the ballot this morning. Will try again at 11:00 to see if I can get any for my family. If not, please put my name down for a ticket. I am desperate now.
    How many do you need?
    For those who were always the underdogs and wore it as a badge of honour.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who needs a ticket to the Grand Final? Got a spare ticket to the Grand Final?

Quote Originally Posted by Redandwhiteonline View Post
    Lantern, you're covered. I have one for you. Check page 6 of this thread for T&Cs
    Amazing. I'll PM you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by choconmientay View Post
    Does this mean you didn't take on the offer from Redandwhiteonline?

That also mean we could have a 3 ways trade if the extra ticket from Redandwhiteonline is still available for Topdog to take?!

I would then take the seat from Topdog, He could then take 2 of Redandwhiteonline where he can then sit together with his 6yo son. Would this work? Finger crossed ...
    There is more detail and manoeuvring in this move than there was to get the Jade Rawlings/Lachlan Veale trade done.
    [CENTER][B]WOOF Member 315[/B][/CENTER]

4. Likes HOSE B ROMERO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This will work.
    We just need Topdog to be online and reply.
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aker39 View Post
    How many do you need?
    Thanks Aker but I am looked after by the generous RedandWhiteOnline already. Just need to rock up on the day to pick up my ticket. We are at Carlton Newsagent now and picked up Standing tickets for the rest of my family.
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

Post Thanks / Like

Now Official: 3.27pm on 28/09/2016: Everyone That Wanted Tickets, Have Tickets!!
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Paddywhack Guest

Quote Originally Posted by aker39 View Post
    How many do you need?
    I'm still chasing two...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paddywhack View Post
    I'm still chasing two...
    Also try doggone on post 64 of this thread.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Are there any standing room only tickets available please? Asking for my Cousin. No stress.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Paddywhack Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Also try doggone on post 64 of this thread.
    Cheers!

batsta Guest

Hi All,

I bought 2 tickets as a surprise anniversary present for the wife and I but turns out she's not keen on the $ i spent on the tickets (and in turn i'm in the dog house)! So now, as much as I don't want to, let them go.
    I ultimately would like to keep one but understand that someone would want the 2 to take their friend with them.
    So I have 2 of the following to sell at my cost price to anyone who's interested. (bought from aflevents.com.au)

2016 Toyota AFL Grand Final Package
    Grand Final Greatness - Centre Square
    Grand Final Entry Category 2 Ticket

Sitting in Bay M8 - Exact seat allocation hasn't been finalised yet but the Bay number i've been told is M8

$2,639 a ticket ($5,278 total for the 2)
    Ticket summary
    The souvenir ticket(s) is both your entry to the 2016 Toyota AFL Grand Final, and the pre- and post-game functions at Centre Square.

As you countdown the final hours to the first bounce, indulge in an exquisite three course pre-game lunch in the beautiful surrounds of our hospitality precinct at Birrarung Marr. Enjoy the entertainment provided by a panel of football experts before a short stroll to the MCG to take your reserved seat and watch the action unfold.
    Following the final siren - win, lose or draw, make your way back to Centre Square for the biggest Grand Final after party in town! While enjoying this five (5) hour cocktail function, complete with finger food and beverages, you will be entertained by a live musical act – more details can be found in the enclosed information sheet.

The lanyard(s) and wristband(s) enclosed with your final documentation must be in place upon entry to Centre Square for your Grand Final Greatness package.

So if you're looking for more than a simple GF experience, these are the tickets for you!
    Let me know if you're interested

Saeed

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Now Official: 3.27pm on 28/09/2016: Everyone That Wanted Tickets, Have Tickets!!
    Are you saying this in your best Oprah Winfrey voice?

'You have tickets', 'You have tickets'.. 'Eveyone has tickets!!!'

14. Thanks bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Are you saying this in your best Oprah Winfrey voice?

'You have tickets', 'You have tickets'.. 'Eveyone has tickets!!!'
    You betcha!

Post Thanks / Like

This will work.

Lantern, I'll come back to you in a moment.
    I'm here and would be thrilled to be involved

Post Thanks / Like

I've just found out a mate has missed out on tickets for him and his 2 sons.
    They are happy to stand.
    I know they have left there run late, but if anyone could help that would be great. He has been a member for 30 years and his kids since birth. They drove to Sydney for the game last week, had the times of their lives and are now feeling a bit flat.
    If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
    For those who were always the underdogs and wore it as a badge of honour.