Likes Likes:  323
Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Events Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Events Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    The best night of the year. Get in early

2017 WESTERN BULLDOGS SEASON LAUNCH

Kick off the new season in style and join the Club's players and staff at the 2017 Western Bulldogs Season Launch, brought to you by event partners Mission Foods and Geelong Travel.
    Held in the impressive Crown Palladium in the heart of Melbourne, the Season Launch is a great opportunity for members of the red, white and blue family to gather together and get an inside look into the season ahead.

Hear from Western Bulldogs Premiership Coach, Luke Beveridge and key Club officials, all while enjoying a delicious three course meal and beverages.

The event will be hosted by Channel Seven and Triple M broadcaster, and former Club captain Luke Darcy.

Date:
    6:30pm, Tuesday 14 March 2017
    Venue: Crown Palladium
    Dress Code: Lounge suit & ladies accordingly
    What’s Included: Three course meal, premium beverage package (beer, wine & soft drink), musical entertainment
    Cost: Member - $180.00; Non-Member - $190.00; Child - $90.00

To book online please click HERE
    For further information, please contact Western Bulldogs Events at events@westernbulldogs.com.au.
    Booked. Really looking forward to this.
    [CENTER][B]WOOF Member 315[/B][/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craigsahibee View Post
    Booked. Really looking forward to this.
    Me too, I tend to go every year. This year will be special as reigning premiers.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Me too, I tend to go every year. This year will be special as reigning premiers.
    Can't get enough of that.
    [CENTER][B]WOOF Member 315[/B][/CENTER]

4. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craigsahibee View Post
    Can't get enough of that.
    Just love saying that. What a great feeling it is still.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Just love saying that. What a great feeling it is still.
    We'd better win again. I don't wanna have to stop saying that.

Anyway nearly six months into our premiership defense and I just have to say it's going pretty well. No problems so far.
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

7. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    We'd better win again. I don't wanna have to stop saying that.

Anyway nearly six months into our premiership defense and I just have to say it's going pretty well. No problems so far.
    We can also say Defending Champions for the whole year till GF, and hopefully beyond.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

We can also say Defending Champions for the whole year till GF, and hopefully beyond.
    Back to back sounds better.

10. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cinder View Post
    Family Day:
    Saturday 25 February
    Gates Open 12:30pm
    Open Training 1:00pm
    AFL Autograph session (1 hour) 4:00pm
    AFLWomens' WB v Collingwood First Bounce 7:10pm
    Fireworks display 9:30pm

Awesome!
    Weather is looking good for next Saturday

Melbourne Forecast Sat 25th Feb

15-22 Cloudy

40% chance of rain
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/cl...al-of-football

More Details

Western Bulldogs Fan Day/AFLW Round 4 - Western Bulldogs v Collingwood

Saturday 25 February
    Victoria University Whitten Oval
    AFLW First Bounce 7:10pm

Join us for an afternoon and evening of family fun at Victoria University Whitten Oval, kicking off with an open training session for the reigning AFL premiers and concluding with a fireworks display after the NAB AFLW clash between the Bulldogs and Collingwood.

Gates will open from 12:30pm, with access to the precinct via Spurling Reserve (corner of Barkly St and Whitten Avenue) and Cross Street.

Open training commences at 1:00pm, with the AFL playing list to conduct a one-hour signing session from 4:00pm (approx.).

The NAB AFL Women’s match will commence at 7:10pm, with a fireworks display, and a 30-minute kick to kick on the oval to follow.

A sponsor village featuring Priceline, Bob Jane T-Marts, Pancake Parlour and Bulla Ice Creams will be located behind the goals at the Barkly Street End of the venue, while there will also be a host of football activities for young fans thanks to Victoria University.

There will also be a kids zone with face painting, jumping castles and a photo booth.

Food trucks, including Biggie Smalls, will be on site for those looking for something to eat, while Barkers Café will also be open.

Merchandise will be available from the Bulldogs Shop inside the main building, and also in a marquee down in Spurling Reserve.

The membership team will also be on hand to answer all your questions, or to help you sign-up for season 2017. They will be located in Spurling Reserve at the Barkly Street end of the venue.

Parking around the precinct will be limited, with the main car park at Victoria University Whitten Oval closed. Public transport is recommended as the best mode of transport to and from the event.

Patrons are able to bring their own food into the venue, however no alcohol or glass can be brought in the venue.

NB: No pets are allowed within the Victoria University Whitten Oval precinct.

13. Thanks Twodogs thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/cl...al-of-football

More Details

Western Bulldogs Fan Day/AFLW Round 4 - Western Bulldogs v Collingwood

Saturday 25 February
    Victoria University Whitten Oval
    AFLW First Bounce 7:10pm

Join us for an afternoon and evening of family fun at Victoria University Whitten Oval, kicking off with an open training session for the reigning AFL premiers and concluding with a fireworks display after the NAB AFLW clash between the Bulldogs and Collingwood.

Gates will open from 12:30pm, with access to the precinct via Spurling Reserve (corner of Barkly St and Whitten Avenue) and Cross Street.

Open training commences at 1:00pm, with the AFL playing list to conduct a one-hour signing session from 4:00pm (approx.).

The NAB AFL Women’s match will commence at 7:10pm, with a fireworks display, and a 30-minute kick to kick on the oval to follow.

A sponsor village featuring Priceline, Bob Jane T-Marts, Pancake Parlour and Bulla Ice Creams will be located behind the goals at the Barkly Street End of the venue, while there will also be a host of football activities for young fans thanks to Victoria University.

There will also be a kids zone with face painting, jumping castles and a photo booth.

Food trucks, including Biggie Smalls, will be on site for those looking for something to eat, while Barkers Café will also be open.

Merchandise will be available from the Bulldogs Shop inside the main building, and also in a marquee down in Spurling Reserve.

The membership team will also be on hand to answer all your questions, or to help you sign-up for season 2017. They will be located in Spurling Reserve at the Barkly Street end of the venue.

Parking around the precinct will be limited, with the main car park at Victoria University Whitten Oval closed. Public transport is recommended as the best mode of transport to and from the event.

Patrons are able to bring their own food into the venue, however no alcohol or glass can be brought in the venue.

NB: No pets are allowed within the Victoria University Whitten Oval precinct.
    I won't be able to see without my glasses!

15. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I won't be able to see without my glasses!
    No the other glasses TD I need to bring mine along as well. I require them for driving and bring them every time I go to the footy.

Keen to get along to the fan day. Might have a coffee or beer at the Barkers Cafe if I go.

Post Thanks / Like

No the other glasses TD I need to bring mine along as well. I require them for driving and bring them every time I go to the footy.

Keen to get along to the fan day. Might have a coffee or beer at the Barkers Cafe if I go.

Sunglasses you mean?

I'm as blind as a bat myself.

Post Thanks / Like

Sunglasses you mean?
    Prescription glasses. Only need them for long distance, short distance e.g.: reading a book I don't require them.

I do wear sunnies as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Prescription glasses. Only need them for long distance, short distance e.g.: reading a book I don't require them.

I do wear sunnies as well.
    After about 6 beers i've usually got my goggle's on

20. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redders70 View Post
    After about 6 beers i've usually got my goggle's on
    You thinking of going to the fan day redders?