Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  104
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Our New Jumper.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Our New Jumper.

I've sent them an email with a sample of some of the comments on this thread - hope to hear back from someone at some point.
    Float Along - Fill Your Lungs

2. Thanks HOSE B ROMERO thanked for this post
    Likes bornadog, Dancin' Douggy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Pie Man View Post
    I've sent them an email with a sample of some of the comments on this thread - hope to hear back from someone at some point.
    Thankyou pieman. I'll do something similar.

Post Thanks / Like

Few bloke getting around tonight in the new Asics jumper. Gotta say, I think our players will be able to carry the lower hoops with no issues, but it's not a particularly flattering look for the average, paunchy punter!

5. Likes craigsahibee, The Pie Man liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    Few bloke getting around tonight in the new Asics jumper. Gotta say, I think our players will be able to carry the lower hoops with no issues, but it's not a particularly flattering look for the average, paunchy punter!
    Same can be said of some of our slighter players. The jumper looks awkward on Cordy and English for instance. I suppose they'll grow into it.

I must admit I'm not a fan of the new electric blue, would much prefer the royal blue and black shorts.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Same can be said of some of our slighter players. The jumper looks awkward on Cordy and English for instance. I suppose they'll grow into it.

I must admit I'm not a fan of the new electric blue, would much prefer the royal blue and black shorts.
    Agree with you except for the black shorts. Much prefer the blue shorts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dancin' Douggy View Post
    Thankyou pieman. I'll do something similar.
    Did you hear anything back from your query other than the generic auto reply?

I got nothing - I get they're busy...particularly with the AFLW becoming a priority over the summer. If they read it at all, it's likely been filed in the too hard/not important bin.
    Float Along - Fill Your Lungs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Pie Man View Post
    If they read it at all, it's likely been filed in the too hard/not important bin.
    I would imagine they have a thousand more important things to do than something that they can do nothing about for this season.

Post Thanks / Like

11. Thanks Eastdog, bornadog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you reckon redders?
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Me thinks the darker background and moody lighting makes the jumper in these photo's look a lot darker then they really are.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redders70 View Post
    Me thinks the darker background and moody lighting makes the jumper in these photo's look a lot darker then they really are.
    Yes photos sometimes can be deceiving like that. Good avatar as well redders. Im guessing that you with the premiership cup
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Yes photos sometimes can be deceiving like that. Good avatar as well redders. Im guessing that you with the premiership cup
    yibbida yibbida!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Notice how wrinkled it looks. In particular between the shoulders and the neck. They are a bad cut and the material isn't right as well.

They have filtered the #$% out of the photos to make them look better than they are as well. In daylight and out on the ground I worry that they will look awful.

Post Thanks / Like

Th jumper we won the premiership in will always be the best jumper.

Post Thanks / Like

I heard that Blades (the former NM apparel sponsor) have bought BLK's sponsorship stable from BLK's administrators.

It means we'd have been wearing Blades branded clothing had re re-signed with them for this year. As it is, all of GWS, GCS, Adelaide and the Aints have the farcical situation of all of their intended 2017 BLK gear being heavily discounted and quickly replaced by Blades branded gear. I believe Richmond jumped to Puma.

Thus meaning that anyone who bought 2017 gear for Xmas or whatever has been completely burned!! By this, I mean that they've bought gear that is already superseded and already redundant! In the Aints' case, they never even wore the gear onfield!

Even if the Asics gear has been underwhelming, things could be a lot worse!!
    Last edited by Webby; 18-02-2017 at 04:29 PM.