Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Interstate Games for 2017

After the events of the prelim Giants away games should be classified as home

2. Likes Twodogs, craigsahibee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey fellow WOOFers. I'm planning on going to the Giants game in Canberra. An email sent from the club last month said tickets for Melbourne based members were to be on sale last Friday. I cannot find them anywhere. I've managed to find on the Manuka Oval website that Giants members can buy tickets from today and general public on Wednesday. Does anyone have any better information please? And, does anyone know which end of the ground the Bulldogs Cheer Squad will be sitting?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suz 32 View Post
    Hey fellow WOOFers. I'm planning on going to the Giants game in Canberra. An email sent from the club last month said tickets for Melbourne based members were to be on sale last Friday. I cannot find them anywhere. I've managed to find on the Manuka Oval website that Giants members can buy tickets from today and general public on Wednesday. Does anyone have any better information please? And, does anyone know which end of the ground the Bulldogs Cheer Squad will be sitting?
    To book tickets for this game (or any interstate dogs game where you want to be sitting with fellow dogs suppporters) you need to log in My Bulldogs Account.

In the middle of the page it will show Membership Packages with 2017 Membership in Red. Directly under that it says Browse Now. Click on the red 2017 Memberships word and it will then list many different membership types.

Scroll to the bottom where where it says 1-10|30 next>. Click on next and the 4th item down on the next page will be Interstate Games. Click on the blue View Items button and it will list all dogs interstate games. Then choose your seat type that you'd like.

Tickets for the GWS game close on 24th March.
    For those who were always the underdogs and wore it as a badge of honour.

5. Thanks bornadog, bulldogtragic, boydogs thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aker39 View Post
    To book tickets for this game (or any interstate dogs game where you want to be sitting with fellow dogs suppporters) you need to log in My Bulldogs Account.

In the middle of the page it will show Membership Packages with 2017 Membership in Red. Directly under that it says Browse Now. Click on the red 2017 Memberships word and it will then list many different membership types.

Scroll to the bottom where where it says 1-10|30 next>. Click on next and the 4th item down on the next page will be Interstate Games. Click on the blue View Items button and it will list all dogs interstate games. Then choose your seat type that you'd like.

Tickets for the GWS game close on 24th March.
    Thank you aker39! I ended up buying tickets on Friday through Ticketek - I hadn't been able to navigate through My Bulldogs Account successfully, and then missed your reply. But thank you for your effort, it is appreciated!