Thanks Thanks:  97
Likes Likes:  455
Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132133134135136137138139140141142
Results 2,116 to 2,119 of 2119
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who would you have JMac target this year?

Quote Originally Posted by DOG GOD View Post
    Ok ��
    Either we didn’t rate him or during a pandemic the club didn’t want an extra salary. I’m curious to know which one actually.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Left of centre.

I don’t follow Hawthorn, would they want to keep Wingard, or trade him for something towards the rebuild and freed salary? I’m sure we don’t need his midfield minutes and could put him in the pocket where he was AA. Obviously restructured contract. I’m assuming he’s got 3-4 year in our window. Trading out older players is a Hawthorn thing to do.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Great suggestion
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Left of centre.

I don’t follow Hawthorn, would they want to keep Wingard, or trade him for something towards the rebuild and freed salary? I’m sure we don’t need his midfield minutes and could put him in the pocket where he was AA. Obviously restructured contract. I’m assuming he’s got 3-4 year in our window. Trading out older players is a Hawthorn thing to do.
    Personally I think we dodged a massive bullet with Wingard. Of all the games I’ve seen him play since leaving Port, I’d probably count those great games on 1 hand. He just doesn’t have that spark. I think Port would be very happy they let him go when they did.
    I will never see #16 the same!!

5. Likes EasternWest liked this post