Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  12
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ‘Into the fury’: Luke Beveridge’s pre-game speech forms basis of Western Bulldogs flag documentary

Great to get us into it again. Will endeavour to watch more of
    those footy shows this year but WOOF is still the best source out there to discuss our great club.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ‘Into the fury’: Luke Beveridge’s pre-game speech forms basis of Western Bulldogs flag documentary

Watched this again this morning on my mobile after seeing that tweet - proper blubbering mess I was.

It's pretty good

Still a bit disappointed they didn't do the theater review with a few of the boys like the Hawks had done recently. Missed opportunity
    Float Along - Fill Your Lungs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Pie Man View Post
    Watched this again this morning on my mobile after seeing that tweet - proper blubbering mess I was.

It's pretty good

Still a bit disappointed they didn't do the theater review with a few of the boys like the Hawks had done recently. Missed opportunity
    Agreed - would’ve loved to see that. It would be great if the club could revisit it.

Post Thanks / Like

No non-Bulldogs supporter will ever understand the feeling of experiencing that 4 week run. Hell, we probably don't fully appreciate it.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    No non-Bulldogs supporter will ever understand the feeling of experiencing that 4 week run. Hell, we probably don't fully appreciate it.
    I waited 52 years comrade. I fully appreciated it let me tell you!
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

6. Likes bornadog, Bulldog Revolution liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Peter Dickson tweeted this week that this short film is still one of their most popular.

Worth watching again to get the enthusiasm up for 2019.

Link here
    Thanks for re-posting BAD, hairs stand on end every time I watch it.

8. Likes bornadog liked this post