Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  78
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: MRP thread 2017

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MRP thread 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    BTW there is no way that Nathan Burke should be sitting on any panel that is sitting in judgement of a case that involves us in any way at all. He hates us and has never hidden the fact. If he had anything to do with either of those judgement we should be appealing them.
    I tweeted Burke, Connolly and Whately using similar words. Only reply I got was from a smug GWS supporter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Redders is just the latest to suffer at the hands of the Phil Davis MENSA acting school. Tom Hawkins can relate.

I've always thought that in a situation like this Redders should be allowed to have a free swing at Davis. If you do the time then you should get the satisfaction of doing the crime.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

So he is guilty but his action is not bad enough to suspend him. Must say I'm very confused

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP6 View Post
    I can't wait for the kick to feature in junior leagues around the country, and Auskick on Grand Final Day. F*!$(! these clowns are beyond a joke. A joke is often funny.
    I saw one this Sunday in an U10s game. One parent umpire sent the player off immediately. The other parent umpire then got into an argument saying he shouldn't be sent off and it was barely a free kick. The world has gone mad.
    "I'll give him a hug before the first bounce and then I'll run into my pack and give them orders to rip him apart."

Post Thanks / Like

How does Mumford get 2 weeks for his hit on Gawn, then Wines gets a fine!? What the f@#k! That is just unbelievable. Comes in late, leaves the ground and elbows him in the head. Fine. Yet if that's someone with a weak jaw then all of a sudden that same action is 3 weeks.

What a terrible terrible system

6. Likes kruder liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The MRP really needs to be reviewed. It need to be consistent. No matter how big or small a player you are the same rules apply - no more special treatment.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytee View Post
    How does Mumford get 2 weeks for his hit on Gawn, then Wines gets a fine!? What the f@#k! That is just unbelievable. Comes in late, leaves the ground and elbows him in the head. Fine. Yet if that's someone with a weak jaw then all of a sudden that same action is 3 weeks.

What a terrible terrible system
    Yep the whole system is *!*!*!*!ed.

I tried to copy this video but couldn't. Take a look in this tweet and tell me it is worth 3 weeks down to 2.

https://twitter.com/jess_o5/status/896980715312521217
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Yep the whole system is *!*!*!*!ed.

I tried to copy this video but couldn't. Take a look in this tweet and tell me it is worth 3 weeks down to 2.

https://twitter.com/jess_o5/status/896980715312521217
    If someone could copy somewhere I'm not on tweeter and its blocked
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    I tweeted Burke, Connolly and Whately using similar words. Only reply I got was from a smug GWS supporter.
    Goes without saying, its the only type there is !!!
    Last edited by KT31; 15-08-2017 at 05:07 PM.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Its a disgrace and certainly not encouraging parents to get their kids into, I'm not shocked by any of the penalties handed out anymore. They mose as well have a spinning wheel to decide the penalties.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

12. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I half expected this and we must be the only sporting code in the world that would have a studded boot to the face not seen as a serious matter

The AFL fitted up the result by not having to go through the normal review process. They've bowed to media pressure

Contact was medium force and the player was sent off with the blood rule and it was contact to the head.
    It's as clear cut as you would want.

Anyway, we move on
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    I half expected this and we must be the only sporting code in the world that would have a studded boot to the face not seen as a serious matter

The AFL fitted up the result by not having to go through the normal review process. They've bowed to media pressure

Contact was medium force and the player was sent off with the blood rule and it was contact to the head.
    It's as clear cut as you would want.

Anyway, we move on
    I am more concerned with the Redpath one. Surely it is worth the club challenging this.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see Gordon go in to bat and challenge both Redpath and Green's decisions and hit them with some legal mumbo jumbo and as Teddy used to say "Stick it up em"

But this would sour things between clubs and possibly other presidents as well for gunning after a player.

The best thing that could happen now is Green gets a taste of his own medicine this week and cops a studded boot to the face with a player protecting his space and see the uproar after that.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

The afl hates us and doing all they can to make sure we have as little chance as possible to win next week. I can't Watch footy anymore
    They have put bias in umpiring with open to interpretation rules . Htb no longer means anything. And kicking someone in the face has no case. One weekend I will be free of not watching hyprocasy

I feel sorry for Redders. An average forward who now has afl target on his back. Last year he would have gotten off on all those incidents

Post Thanks / Like

I'm on my back on the ground, about to be jumped on. Now I can kick out with raised studs to protect my space and get a handball away so I don't get pinged for holding the ball. That's great to know. Let's kick the shit out of any player who tries to tackle us. SPACE IS SACROSANCT! Heads,balls - whatever - are of no account.
    http://journals.worldnomads.com/merantau
    "It's not about the destination - it's about the trip."