Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hamling in his own words

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post

Sorry Joel but you have lost quite a bit by leaving. Any chance to play finals in the next 5 years for a start!
    Humans are irrational, yet have a brain that is capable of rationalising anything.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Obviously can't begrudge him going home to his family and sick father, but can't quite agree with this bit:

Sorry Joel but you have lost quite a bit by leaving. Any chance to play finals in the next 5 years for a start!
    You always remember the first, but there is the potential for him to miss out on the 2nd, 3rd reunions with his old mates.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Still has a year left on his contract but has been injured. Would we ask about him? He is almost 30 years old
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Still has a year left on his contract but has been injured. Would we ask about him? He is almost 30 years old
    I wouldn't be asking a question about his availability unless he was over his injury challenges and really wanted to head back.
    Given we look like we have Jones I don't see a need to take a risk with Hamling.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot about Ledge. Looks like his last post was NYE 2020. Guess he must have taken his new years resolution to heart. Wonder if you're still lurking?

6. Likes EasternWest liked this post