Quote Originally Posted by The Adelaide Connection View Post
Port have brought in Todd Marshall for his debut (after kicking 5 for the Port Magpies last weekend) and that means they have Dixon (200cm), Marshall (198cm), Ryder (197cm), Westhoff (200cm), and Howard (199cm). In contrast to this we have only Roughead (200cm), Young (197cm), and Cloke (196cm) in the "super talls" category.

They are clearly going to try to exploit our defence ala GWS, but hopefully it will backfire with Marshall in for his first game and Dougal Howard only playing his second since an ACL (seventh overall). Regardless, we might just be doing some rain dancing before the game.

If it stays dry do we need to bring in Roberts? An extra tall obviously hampers movement but may provide defensive cover, help to get the ball to deck in our forward line (maybe even mean a few I50 marks!), and help us compete down the line/at kick ins.

Last week has rattled my confidence and perhaps I should be considering that Port have been pretty awful for a month and in current form are not the team GWS are in current form. Am I being too reactive? Can we get back to the way we played versus the Bombers?
"Accidently" turn the sprinklers on before the game?