Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Match Committee - Round 23, 2017 vs Hawthorn

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    I think he is contracted
    If Dickson is signed up that would make it 3 or 4 that we carry into next season that perhaps wouldn't be there if a contract wasn't already in place... Not a great result.

Hope we can send off Bob and Boydy in good fashion, but kicking a winning score looks problematic.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Patrick Lipinski on your first game, well earned. Look forward to a great career at the Dogs.
    Footscray Football Republic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    If Dickson is signed up that would make it 3 or 4 that we carry into next season that perhaps wouldn't be there if a contract wasn't already in place... Not a great result.

Hope we can send off Bob and Boydy in good fashion, but kicking a winning score looks problematic.
    Dickson virtually didn't have a pre-season and has been troubled with injury the whole season. If he can get a good preseason under his belt, I think he is still dangerous around goal and his forward pressure is also there.

I am not too worried he has a contract for next year. I would expect at least a 35 to 40 goal return in 2018.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Not ignorant at all II, it's stems from a personal meeting a few years back.
    It's one of the reasons I hold Matty in such esteem and why up on the Sapphire Coast he is called "The Pelicans Own".
    Thanks for the heads-up KT31.
    So grateful The Pelicans have graciously shared such a champ and role model with us for all these years.