Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Round 22, 2017: Western Bulldogs v Port Adelaide - Mars Stadium Ballarat.

Mars Stadium, Ballarat (YES New Sponsorship )
    Saturday 19 August, 1:45pm
    Gates Open: TBC

TICKETING OVERVIEW

A date has been set for the sale of tickets to the first ever AFL game for premiership points in Ballarat.
    The Bulldogs will face Port Adelaide at the revamped Mars Stadium on Saturday, August 19.
    For existing Western Bulldogs members who hold a 5-game access membership or higher (including AFL members with Western Bulldogs Club Support) are eligible to purchase tickets from via Ticketmaster from Monday 3 July.
    Tickets will then go onsale to the public from 10am Wednesday, 5 July with ticket prices starting from $25 for adults and $50 for a family.

PRIORITY TICKETING ONSALE

Monday 10am AEST 3 July 2017 – 5:00pm Tuesday 4 July 2017.
    All Western Bulldogs Members that hold a 5-game access membership or higher (including AFL members with Western Bulldogs Club Support) are eligible to purchase tickets during the priority ticketing onsale times.
    Ticket Limit – 1 per membership barcode
    Transaction Limit – 10 tickets per transaction

GENERAL TICKETING ONSALE

10am AEST, Wednesday 5 July 2017
    Following the priority onsale, tickets will go onsale to the public from 10am Wednesday 5 July 2017.

HOW TO BOOK TICKETS

Tickets will be in high demand to please read the below notes to ensure you are prepared for when tickets go onsale.

• Book online through ticketmaster.com.au
    • Set up a Ticketmaster online account before the onsale date and log in prior to the onsale commencing
    • If applicable, have all membership barcode numbers ready
    • Have your credit card with you

Be flexible with your ticket requirements and select Best Available where ever possible

GENERAL TICKET INFORMATION

Mars Stadium Ticket Prices

Price Level Adult Concession Junior Junior U6 Family
    Western and Northern Stand $59 $50 $21 $16 $118
    Eastern Stand $46 $39 $16 $11 $92
    Restricted Viewing $25 $17 $5 $2 $50
    General Admission
    (Standing Room)
    $25 $17 $5 $2 $50

TICKETING AGENT

Ticketmaster
    Phone - 136 100
    www.ticketmaster.com.au
    Special Needs – 1300 446 925

PRIORITY ONSALE TICKET LIMITS

1 ticket per membership barcode (there are no additional tickets or guest passes available)
    Transaction limit – 10 tickets per transaction
    Ticketmaster Transaction fees
    Internet - $2.95 per transaction
    Outlet - $4.95 per transaction
    Call Centre - $4.95 per transaction

BALLARAT MEMBERSHIPS

For members that reside in the Ballarat region* the best way to secure a Reserved Seat at Mars Stadium is through a Ballarat membership. Full details regarding purchasing a Ballarat Membership can be found here.
    *To be eligible for a Ballarat membership members must permanently reside in the following regions; Ballarat, Pyrenees, Ararat, Horsham, Southern Grampians, and the Northern Grampians

BALLARAT RESERVED SEAT MEMBERS

Members that hold a 3 Game Ballarat Membership or a Ballarat Reserved Seat Memberships Add On are guaranteed a reserved seat as a part of their membership package.
    These seats will be allocated in the coming weeks and you will receive confirmation of your seating allocation around mid-July.
    If you require special needs seating or are yet to advise us of your preferences of seating next to family or friends please contact our membership department on 1300 46 36 47 or via email at membership@westernbulldogs.com.au, as soon as possible so we can do our best to meet your requirements.
    All club issued Mars Stadium reserved seats will be issued via email prior to the match. To update your email address or other contact details please contact the membership department.

WESTERN BULLDOGS CHEER SQUAD MEMBERS

Cheer Squad members are eligible to purchase tickets in the cheer squad bay at Mars Stadium through the Membership Department from 10am Wednesday 21 July via phone on 1300 46 36 47.
    Please note we will expect a high volume of calls for this on sale however we will endeavour to answer your call as soon as possible.
    Tickets are limited so please ensure you get in early to secure your spot.
    All Cheer Squad tickets will be issued via email closer to the match.

GOT QUESTIONS?

Got questions? We’ve got answers! If the information above doesn’t answer your questions, you can contact our Membership Services team for further assistance on 1300 46 36 47 or email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au.
    PLEASE NOTE: The membership services department are unable to sell tickets during the on-sale times. All ticket bookings must be made directly through the ticketing agent, Ticketmaster.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

2. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Round 22, 2017: Western Bulldogs v Port Adelaide - Mars Stadium Ballarat.

Will members get a discount when upgrading to a reserved seat? Ala Cairns game?

Post Thanks / Like

Is the Mars cash coming our way, or to the stadium management?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Is the Mars cash coming our way, or to the stadium management?
    I think Mars used to be a sponsor of Carlton. I suspect this is for the stadium
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    I think Mars used to be a sponsor of Carlton. I suspect this is for the stadium
    Hopefully they invest it in the next phase of building then.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

On sale now

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/partn...1055618:157465

$25 to upgrade an adult social club member for Gen Admin is a bit harsh.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Topdog View Post
    On sale now

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/partn...1055618:157465

$25 to upgrade an adult social club member for Gen Admin is a bit harsh.
    As is the $59 to sit in the main stand...

Post Thanks / Like

I have decided it is all too hard, with limited tickets etc. I will stay home and watch on telly.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Watched the Dogs train there in the pre-season and was impressed with what was going on...just got a GA ticket (upgrade to my AFL membership) for $25.
    Anyone can support a team that is winning, it takes no courage. But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you, that takes a lot of courage, so lets always be behind our boys and girls in red, white and blue.

Post Thanks / Like

Got 4 standing room tickets with my mates. a bit of old fashioned suburban footy away day vibe for the fans, with a train trip and counter meal before standing on the hill in the freezing cold. Looking forward to it.

12. Thanks Smads57 thanked for this post
    Likes craigsahibee, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonofScray View Post
    Got 4 standing room tickets with my mates. a bit of old fashioned suburban footy away day vibe for the fans, with a train trip and counter meal before standing on the hill in the freezing cold. Looking forward to it.
    Good times. Good times. Jam donuts at the end and it's perfect.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonofScray View Post
    Booked my Standing Room ticket this morning.

Mooroolbark to Ballarat via train could be a leisurely 6 can trip I reckon
    [CENTER][B]WOOF Member 315[/B][/CENTER]

15. Thanks SonofScray thanked for this post
    Likes Eastdog, bornadog, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I have decided it is all too hard, with limited tickets etc. I will stay home and watch on telly.
    Yes I've decided that as well BAD. I hope it's a great success and we get a win.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Standing room ticket for me as well, im really looking forward to it.

Post Thanks / Like

Enjoy it for all those woofers who are going.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"