Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  12
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Round 23

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Round 23

FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

2. Thanks Eastdog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Our ninth Friday night game for the season, and only 2 are home games.

Post Thanks / Like

Two years in a row we have copped a legend retiring. We may have our own legends retiring this time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Our ninth Friday night game for the season, and only 2 are home games.
    It has been good exposure but our recent Friday night games haven't been great for us although the first 2 rounds we got good results. Hopefully that changes against the Giants
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rooner View Post
    Two years in a row we have copped a legend retiring. We may have our own legends retiring this time.
    Pav last year, who was the year before mate?
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Would say he means last year and this year.
    Bring back the biff

9. Thanks Twodogs thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    I think he means Hodge this year.

We were stiff to cop McCartney's last game as coach in 2014. As well as all the ones previous, but I digress.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    Would say he means last year and this year.

Ah yeah, of course. it was too early in the morning for my brain to be switched on.

Post Thanks / Like

Who else got tickets?
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Who else got tickets?
    What's the deal? Last time it was a free ticket with your membership but this time it seems to be a bit different.

Post Thanks / Like

http://m.westernbulldogs.com.au/news...82583_70896788

Hawks clash a Dogs member replacement game
    westernbulldogs.com.au
    7 August 2017 3:51 PM

The Western Bulldogs’ round 23 Friday night clash against Hawthorn is a member replacement game

With the Western Bulldogs playing two of its allocated 11 home games in Cairns and Ballarat this year, access members who were unable to attend those matches were given access to two allocated replacement games in Melbourne, with the first replacement game the Round 1 season opener against Collingwood at the MCG.

While access members can scan in to gain entry to general admission areas, due to the high demand for this match we encourage members to upgrade to a reserved seat via Ticketmaster to guarantee entry.

Members only pay the discount member rate to upgrade to a reserved seat by entering their 12-digit barcode. Click here to upgrade.

For more information on how to scan in for general admission access, or upgrade to a reserved seat, read below or call the Membership Team on 1300 46 36 47.

Match Details

Round 23 - Hawthorn vs Western Bulldogs
    Etihad Stadium

7:50pm, Friday 25 August

Member access

Both 2017 home and home & away access members will be able to gain entry to general admission areas available at the above matches.

Reserved seat holders will not have access to a reserved seat at these games but can access general admission areas.

Members can upgrade from general admission to a reserved seat for these matches via Ticketmaster (Round 23 vs Hawks) from 9am, Wednesday 9 August, where you can enter your 12 digit barcode to access the discounted member prices.

Due to the high demand of this match we encourage members with general admission access to to consider upgrading to a reserved seat via Ticketmaster to guarantee entry. Members only pay the discount member rate to upgrade to a reserved seat by entering their 12-digit barcode. Click here to upgrade.

General Admission entry is always subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed should the stadium advise capacity has been reached.

Cheer Squad member
    Please note our Cheer Squad will be in Aisle 25 for this match which is the same end as we have for all home games at Etihad Stadium.

More fixture questions around Cairns and Ballarat? Click here.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Who else got tickets?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    http://m.westernbulldogs.com.au/news...82583_70896788

Hawks clash a Dogs member replacement game
    westernbulldogs.com.au
    7 August 2017 3:51 PM

The Western Bulldogs’ round 23 Friday night clash against Hawthorn is a member replacement game

With the Western Bulldogs playing two of its allocated 11 home games in Cairns and Ballarat this year, access members who were unable to attend those matches were given access to two allocated replacement games in Melbourne, with the first replacement game the Round 1 season opener against Collingwood at the MCG.

While access members can scan in to gain entry to general admission areas, due to the high demand for this match we encourage members to upgrade to a reserved seat via Ticketmaster to guarantee entry.

Members only pay the discount member rate to upgrade to a reserved seat by entering their 12-digit barcode. Click here to upgrade.

For more information on how to scan in for general admission access, or upgrade to a reserved seat, read below or call the Membership Team on 1300 46 36 47.

Match Details

Round 23 - Hawthorn vs Western Bulldogs
    Etihad Stadium

7:50pm, Friday 25 August

Member access

Both 2017 home and home & away access members will be able to gain entry to general admission areas available at the above matches.

Reserved seat holders will not have access to a reserved seat at these games but can access general admission areas.

Members can upgrade from general admission to a reserved seat for these matches via Ticketmaster (Round 23 vs Hawks) from 9am, Wednesday 9 August, where you can enter your 12 digit barcode to access the discounted member prices.

Due to the high demand of this match we encourage members with general admission access to to consider upgrading to a reserved seat via Ticketmaster to guarantee entry. Members only pay the discount member rate to upgrade to a reserved seat by entering their 12-digit barcode. Click here to upgrade.

General Admission entry is always subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed should the stadium advise capacity has been reached.

Cheer Squad member
    Please note our Cheer Squad will be in Aisle 25 for this match which is the same end as we have for all home games at Etihad Stadium.

More fixture questions around Cairns and Ballarat? Click here.

Cheers Easty, but I just realised that I asked the wrong question. Or the right question in the wrong place.

Post Thanks / Like

My sis upgrade to reserved seating and only managed to get row P on level 3. That seems quite far back for reserved seating, I wonder if all level 3 is going to be reserved??

Post Thanks / Like

I could only get W today
    Float Along - Fill Your Lungs