GWS v Fremantle Spotless Stadium 2.10pm

Port Adelaide v St Kilda Adelaide Oval 4.35pm

Gold Coast v Richmond Metricon Stadium 7.25pm

Carlton v Geelong Etihad Stadium 7.25pm

Sunday July 30

Western Bulldogs v Essendon Etihad Stadium 1.10pm

Collingwood v Adelaide MCG 3.20pm

West Coast v Brisbane Domain Stadium 4.40pm
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL Round 19, 2017 Discussion

Hawks v Sydney Interesting. Franklin drops Hodge with a swinging arm, very late. Nothing there according to commentators. McVeigh punches Langford in the face. Nothing there. Last week Jack Redpath throws a punch and commentators are all over it. Double standard.
    http://journals.worldnomads.com/merantau
    "It's not about the destination - it's about the trip."

Post Thanks / Like

Hawks haven't kicked a goal in second half and now Swans lead by 2 points
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Great result for us swans could miss the eight tough draw

Post Thanks / Like

Hawthorn just played the same gameplan from the last meeting .Sydney looked disorganised, and out coached .
    Sydney have two easy games and two hard games , so they'll make it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    Hawthorn just played the same gameplan from the last meeting .Sydney looked disorganised, and out coached .
    Sydney have two easy games and two hard games , so they'll make it.
    They've used up a lot of petrol tickets just to get back into the frame - would not surprise me if they hit a brick wall.

Fantastic result for us.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    They've used up a lot of petrol tickets just to get back into the frame - would not surprise me if they hit a brick wall.

Fantastic result for us.
    Now for North to inflict some pain. But, we must win win win
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Now for North to inflict some pain. But, we must win win win
    Only one bloke I think in Melbourne's team that has ever beaten north.

Post Thanks / Like

Great result for us last night. What did everyone think of the score review? Seemed obvious to me the ball was punched through so the poor swans will be complaining about the umpires again but this time they were screwed. Must win for us tomorrow to take advantage of the swans slip up.

11. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post

Fantastic result for us.
    Hope your're right . Just reckon Carlton and freo have turned their toes up

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by anfo27 View Post
    Great result for us last night. What did everyone think of the score review? Seemed obvious to me the ball was punched through so the poor swans will be complaining about the umpires again but this time they were screwed. Must win for us tomorrow to take advantage of the swans slip up.
    Absolute embarrassment , because they don't have clear cut technology . Looks like it's filmed from some grainy CCTV vision

Post Thanks / Like

I attended within the MCC last night. It was a fairly underwhelming game for much of the night, given the fairly good conditions. Some of the tackling was good, some of the defence was good, some of the kicking was good, but it didn't really seem to get going to the heights it could have.

Being neutral I didn't dress in any teams colours. About 30 minutes after the game within the third level's/bar's men's room (which is essentially a large echo chamber) I happened to be relieving myself alone, only for a Hawthorn MCC attendee to enter the room, proceed to make a phone call and lambaste who I assumed to be his friend for being a homo. As he was standing at the urinal on the other side of the room he couldn't see that I was giving him a really of a strange look due to his homophobic tirade (I think he also used the insult "pilgrim" - so you can imagine what we're dealing with here).

However, another Hawthorn supporting MCC attendee did see the strange look I was giving this guy for his tirade. This person - obviously drunk - proceeded to death stare me as he walked passed and when just passed me unleashed an even bigger homophobic tirade. I can't explain how loud this guy was screaming about Sydney supporter gayness, the Madi Gras, gayness in general, the Madi Gras, Sydney only having gayness and Madi Gras - so on and so fourth. It definitely seemed directed at me.

So there's a snapshot of a heterosexual Bulldogs supporters (who when dressed neutrally obviously presents as a homosexual Sydney supporter) experience at the MCC last night. I have no idea how it feels to be abused and discriminated against due to my sexuality, I'm not sure if the experience I had last night provides some insight.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

15. Likes bornadog, hujsh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by anfo27 View Post
    I say screw Sydney and Horse. Didn't hear a peep out of them when JJ was robbed of a goal because of crap technology in the GF last year. If whinging about umps was an Olympic sport Horse would win gold for Australia
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

Early days but North going alright v the Dees.

Fingers crossed they've got more than a quarter in them and can go on with it, after which I'm bathing in acid to banish the stench of barracking for them.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    I attended within the MCC last night. It was a fairly underwhelming game for much of the night, given the fairly good conditions. Some of the tackling was good, some of the defence was good, some of the kicking was good, but it didn't really seem to get going to the heights it could have.

Being neutral I didn't dress in any teams colours. About 30 minutes after the game within the third level's/bar's men's room (which is essentially a large echo chamber) I happened to be relieving myself alone, only for a Hawthorn MCC attendee to enter the room, proceed to make a phone call and lambaste who I assumed to be his friend for being a homo. As he was standing at the urinal on the other side of the room he couldn't see that I was giving him a really of a strange look due to his homophobic tirade (I think he also used the insult "pilgrim" - so you can imagine what we're dealing with here).

However, another Hawthorn supporting MCC attendee did see the strange look I was giving this guy for his tirade. This person - obviously drunk - proceeded to death stare me as he walked passed and when just passed me unleashed an even bigger homophobic tirade. I can't explain how loud this guy was screaming about Sydney supporter gayness, the Madi Gras, gayness in general, the Madi Gras, Sydney only having gayness and Madi Gras - so on and so fourth. It definitely seemed directed at me.

So there's a snapshot of a heterosexual Bulldogs supporters (who when dressed neutrally obviously presents as a homosexual Sydney supporter) experience at the MCC last night. I have no idea how it feels to be abused and discriminated against due to my sexuality, I'm not sure if the experience I had last night provides some insight.
    Sounds about right. Last year at the Semi Final some drunk Hawks wanker (50 years old, pink Ralph shirt, looked like the personification of Pubic House over 28s) tried to fight me because I had the temerity to cheer a Shaun Burgoyne clanger, then tried to pick up my mum.

Old money sucks.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -