Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 144

Thread: Bad News

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,704
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    Any chance of getting word limits put on signatures? It's annoying having to scroll through half a page of text for a three word answer.
    You can edit your preferences so that you don't see them at all. As i view this site at work i took off signatures a long time ago
    Last edited by Topdog; 02-09-2017 at 01:30 PM. Reason: somehow missed the word 'work'

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    East of the West
    Posts
    3,272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by Topdog View Post
    You can edit your preferences so that you don't see them at all. As i view this site at a i took off signatures a long time ago
    Ah awesome thanks for that.

    Edit: Gee that's better!
    "It's over. It's all over."

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Doglands
    Posts
    21,694
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    Any chance of getting word limits put on signatures? It's annoying having to scroll through half a page of text for a three word answer.
    I'll see what I can do
    The Bark is Back

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Eastern Suburbs
    Posts
    2,515
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by Topdog View Post
    You can edit your preferences so that you don't see them at all. As i view this site at a i took off signatures a long time ago
    Thanks TD. I wasn't aware of this feature either.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    373
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bad News

    Is there a setting for new posts to be highlighted/tagged in some way? Like how thread with new posts are in bold?

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Doglands
    Posts
    21,694
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by meshe1969 View Post
    Is there a setting for new posts to be highlighted/tagged in some way? Like how thread with new posts are in bold?
    There are new post options on both the home page/the forum page plus and activity stream under the whats new tab

    New post options.JPG

    Does this help?
    The Bark is Back

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Doglands
    Posts
    21,694
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bad News

    Sorry everyone, the site was down for an extended period due to system issues with the host company.
    The Bark is Back

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    2,363
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Sorry everyone, the site was down for an extended period due to system issues with the host company.
    Cheers GVGjr.

    Even knowing that that might be a possibility, I still grill my ISP when we lose WOOF for an extended period. You’re just so reliable !!
    Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    11,266
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Sorry everyone, the site was down for an extended period due to system issues with the host company.
    Thanks GVGjr. Thanks for keeping us in the loop.
    Western Bulldogs 2016 AFL Premiers
    Cede Nullis (Yield To None)

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,939
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Sorry everyone, the site was down for an extended period due to system issues with the host company.
    What do you think about using Twitter or something to publish what's happening during outages? Might save Scraggers from thinking it is his end

    https://twitter.com/GaryWOOF

    There's also http://isup.me which checks if the site is down from their perspective, or if it is just down for you
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

    Formerly gogriff

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Doglands
    Posts
    21,694
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by boydogs View Post
    What do you think about using Twitter or something to publish what's happening during outages? Might save Scraggers from thinking it is his end

    https://twitter.com/GaryWOOF

    There's also http://isup.me which checks if the site is down from their perspective, or if it is just down for you
    I use OfficialWOOF. Most of the time someone asks the question
    The Bark is Back

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Warragul
    Posts
    2,234
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bad News

    Etihad Stadium Wi-Fi blocks WOOF and considers it a fraudulent site!

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19,675
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bad News

    Geez. How much more upfront could we be?

    We are us!
    AFL premiers 2016
    VFL premiers 2016




    I've got the world on a string
    I'm sitting on a rainbow
    Got the string around my finger
    What a world, what a life - I'm in love



    We love you Frank, you don't need to apologise
    Sinatra fan after Frank apologised for forgetting the lines to Lady is a Tramp during his farewell tour

    Whatever else has been said about me is unimportant. When I sing, I believe
    Frank Sinatra.

    it was at the MCG and Roger Dean *!*!*!*!ed me up
    David Parkin

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,587
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bad News

    I wouldn't use that anyway.

    Trust it as far as I can throw it

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,704
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    I wouldn't use that anyway.

    Trust it as far as I can throw it
    Yes no one should be using public wifi with anything that requires a u/n and p/w

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •