Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bad News

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bad News

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    All,

I think we have located the issue and I will have the tech guys fix it early next week
    Thanks GVG
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

*Not a complaint*

In case you didnt realise Gary this is still happening.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, still trying to work out the best way to rectify it. Some are costly some would mean we lose a substantial amount of contributions
    I've got someone looking at this over the 2 days
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, still trying to work out the best way to rectify it. Some are costly some would mean we lose a substantial amount of contributions
    Thanks Gary.

It is still stopping access via a PC running Windows 7, Chrome or Firefox but I'm sure that you knew that already.

Post Thanks / Like

If you need to lose contributions, feel free to take any and all from me relating to Jarrad Grant. But not any on Zaine Cordy. He's my precious.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

So I have done quite a bit of reading on this subject and it looks like the reason behind this may simply be due to the fact that this site is http and requesting passwords. Google has been pushing hard for sites requiring passwords to be https

A report is available at the following URL

https://aw-snap.info/file-viewer/?pr...a_sel=chr&fs=1

Key call outs being

Note! It looks like your domain/URL is currently flagged by Google under the Social Engineering (Phishing and Deceptive Sites) category. For some tips on things to try see: Remove a phishing or web forgery warning

The scan has detected some potential problems in these files. First scroll down through the code listed out after the list of links, this is the code returned by the request for the URL you entered and check for any problems. Next, these link(s) will open the individual URL(s) in this tool, check through the code that is returned, compare the code being returned to a know clean copy, etc.

1 -> /forum/clientscript/vbulletin-core.js?v=422

Note! It looks like your page is using HTTP and is collecting passwords? Google has been flagging HTTP pages that collect user information, passwords etc. as Social Engineering (Phishing and Deceptive Sites) so it is LIKELY the reason for the flag. Google is pushing HTTPS hard. SEE: Google, Social Engineering Warnings and HTTP pages
    Extra information available at

https://aw-snap.info/utilities/is-fl...ww.woof.net.au

https://www.google.com/transparencyr...w.woof.net.au/

Google do also allow you to get extra information via their "Search Console"

To do this you click on the following link and click on 'Open the Security Issues Report'

https://support.google.com/webmaster.../6350487?hl=en

Post Thanks / Like

Ant mentioned that on the BF thread relating to this. I figure that's what GVG is working on, https conversion
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

Post Thanks / Like

Cheers TD.

I think GVR and I should sue Google for defamation for saying that the site is a phishing site.

As if!
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Cheers TD.

I think GVR and I should sue Google for defamation for saying that the site is a phishing site.

As if!
    Sure

FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Sure

What are you saying? That you don't think justice would run its majestic course and we'd come out on top?

But that's like saying you can just buy the legal system and do whatever you want if you have enough money. Oh wait...
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

Post Thanks / Like

How's it all going GVGjr?
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Cheers TD.

As if!
    Still getting it through Safari browser on my Mac. All good through my iPhone and iPad.

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully some work will start on rectifying things tomorrow. The real issue might be convincing Google there are no issues once a few things are installed. I will keep you posted
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully some work will start on rectifying things tomorrow. The real issue might be convincing Google there are no issues once a few things are installed. I will keep you posted
    Cheers GVGjr.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks G
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.