Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  149
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 AFL Finals

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2017 AFL Finals

Hopefully this is the finals series to teach these entitled turds that if you want to strut about with puffed up pigeon chests you need to have actually accomplished something first.

Go you Crows.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

Post Thanks / Like

Never thought I'd barrack so hard for the crows. They are an exciting club to watch when on song. Kill the plastics!! Kill, crush, destroy Will Robinson...Oh and while you are at it please please please wipe thugreen's face into the turf to wipe that smug smirk off his annoying thugface. That snap goal by Eddie was just gobsmackingly good. One of my fave non-dogs players.

Post Thanks / Like

Mumford zero disposals, Toby 4, Deledio 4.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Mumford zero disposals, Turd 4, Deledio 4.
    Edited for accuracy
    Listening to Brahm's 3rd Racket

Post Thanks / Like

GWS have been imposters all season. Tonight is simply affirmation of the reality of their season - that they
    were only a handful of arsey wins better than us this season and we were shithouse.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    GWS have been imposters all season. Tonight is simply affirmation of the reality of their season - that they
    were only a handful of arsey wins better than us this season and we were shithouse.
    You are right, they won 3 more games than us plus two draws. A few lucky wins like the Collingwood game.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Cameron done for the night, ice on his leg. If it's a hammy, could be all over for him for the finals. Shame. Bahahahahahaha
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

They've been drinking their own bath water (us too), particularly that it would just happen with so much talent and experienced players to level them out like quality users in Lids & Gryphone... Who are injured shells of their former selves. If the competition can run another good raid or two on them it may shorten their window or disrupt it with hopefully Davis, Shaw, Lids, Mummy, Gryphone retiring or being passed it, and Greene suffering from treatment resistant bubonic plague.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Its amazing how poor GWS's ball movement is considering the talent they have in the side. I think a lot of us are keen for more outside skill in our own team but method obviously plays a massive role also. One thing I will say about both sides their pressure its not quite at the elite level thats for sure I still think Adelaide are getable in a hot final at the G.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doc26 View Post
    I loathe the plastics as well but this doesn't extend to Leon. I've only ever heard him respectful of us in his assessments.
    He lost me as he's continually played down how shite Toby Greene is as a person. A man of integrity would call it as it is and try and fix him.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

Jeremy Cameron has been a disappointing player for GWS he escapes criticism thats for sure. I cant remember the last time he has stood up in a big game.

12. Likes hujsh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kruder View Post
    Jeremy Cameron has been a disappointing player for GWS he escapes criticism thats for sure. I cant remember the last time he has stood up in a big game.
    They actually play better without him
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

14. Likes kruder liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They actually play better without him
    Agree, more disappointing than Jake IMO, yet the media doesn't care about GWS I guess.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kruder View Post
    Its amazing how poor GWS's ball movement is considering the talent they have in the side. I think a lot of us are keen for more outside skill in our own team but method obviously plays a massive role also. One thing I will say about both sides their pressure its not quite at the elite level thats for sure I still think Adelaide are getable in a hot final at the G.
    It's why you wouldn't give up a Jacko for a Kelly.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

I am laughing and laughing and laughing

18. Likes The bulldog tragician liked this post