Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  18
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Haha

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Haha

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    GWS will win next week though.
    Nah, too soft. None of their players have ever struggled for anything in their footy lives and don't know how to do it. The West Coast players will park their heads straight over the top of the ball and the GWS will shit themselves like big black Alsatians. Put a bit of juice in the game and GWS lose interest very quickly.

Not that I'm suggesting that some of their players, like for instance Phil Davies or Stephen Conglio or Tom Scully-I'd never make that implication against those three particular players, sleep with the light on. Maybe just a nightlight plugged into the wall...
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

If the Giantwats trot out anything like they did Thursday night, McGovern's going to feast on them.

Fingers crossed.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    GWS will host Port or West Coast and would then play Geelong or Richmond at the G I believe
    And Deledio, kickless for 3.5 quarters, finds the ball Olympic stand pocket in front of the Punt Rd faithfull and left foot banana from 35m out, hard up against the boundary line and puts the men poodles in front for the first time in the Preliminary Final as the siren sounds.

The following week they are smashed by the Swans, who had benefited from some dubious umpiring decisions at the Adelaide Oval the week before and move to their second Grand Final appearance in as many years, but this time in front of a league record low attendance of 33,541 people.
    [CENTER][B]WOOF Member 315[/B][/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like

And like the tigers of old...

Post Thanks / Like

Part two:

Haha Richmond. That's one loss down (the umpires did their best for you but couldn't get your useless arse over the line, never mind boys that loss is yours and totally belongs to you so enjoy it knowing that you earned it) and one to go. I'm really looking forward to the schadenfreude next week.

Enjoy your twin failures Richmomd. I certainly will.