Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  13
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2018 membership pack

i got my scarf and beanie last night but i got two mugs and no membership card. am i right to assume that i should only have got one mug but got the member pack with card and stickers etc?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swampdau View Post
    i got my scarf and beanie last night but i got two mugs and no membership card. am i right to assume that i should only have got one mug but got the member pack with card and stickers etc?
    You need to ring the membership dept. Doesn't sound right
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    You need to ring the membership dept. Doesn't sound right
    Yep that would be the best thing to do. Got my scarf, beanie, membership card and stickers altogether.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

crisis averted. there was a second package which arrived this morning, containing the membership card. still not sure why i got two mugs though....

5. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My pack arrived today, happy with it we got the blanket with ours so happy with the change up

7. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swampdau View Post
    crisis averted. there was a second package which arrived this morning, containing the membership card. still not sure why i got two mugs though....
    Good to hear swampdau it all worked out in the end with getting the membership card which is the most important thing in the pack.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Mine arrived today. Happy with it all, except for the fact I'm sure I ordered the beanie, and I got the cap. Don't like the cap at all, going to get in touch with them tomorrow to see if I can do a swap. Or I'll just wear this year's beanie.
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP6 View Post
    Mine arrived today. Happy with it all, except for the fact I'm sure I ordered the beanie, and I got the cap. Don't like the cap at all, going to get in touch with them tomorrow to see if I can do a swap. Or I'll just wear this year's beanie.
    Yeah I liked the beanie we got this year. Certainly wore it a number of times in those cold winter months.

Post Thanks / Like

2017 yearbook arrived today. Great front cover and back cover featuring Bob and Matt.

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone successfully swapped the cap for something else? I personally hate it and so does my 17 year old son. I would much prefer a beanie or scarf. I can't recall getting a choice this year as I did last year.
    They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Brian Fantana.

Post Thanks / Like

The sticker range is good. More size variety compared to only one last year.

We did again get the choice between the cap and beanie again for the 2018 membership.

I believe that every member regardless of Level gets the scarf now or is just the social club members which I'm one myself.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ratsmac View Post
    Has anyone successfully swapped the cap for something else? I personally hate it and so does my 17 year old son. I would much prefer a beanie or scarf. I can't recall getting a choice this year as I did last year.
    Yeah I did mine over the phone and thankfully, (it would seem!) I chose the beanies.
    I also chose the new vest for the whole family, so hopefully they don't disappoint!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP6 View Post
    I got the cap as well and was surprised that I would have chosen that, your comment now makes me think that I probably didn't... And agreed, I don't particularly like the cap either.
    Wake me up when we get to heaven, let me sleep if we're going to hell

Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath

And we all found heaven - 2016 Premiers!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ratsmac View Post
    There was an email where you got to choose between a cap, beanie or scarf. The default choice was a cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    I believe that every member regardless of Level gets the scarf now or is just the social club members which I'm one myself.
    No, non-social club members do not get a scarf unless they choose one over a cap or beanie.

Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    Yeah I did mine over the phone and thankfully, (it would seem!) I chose the beanies.
    I also chose the new vest for the whole family, so hopefully they don't disappoint!
    That must be one big vest!

I meant to choose the beanie myself but forgot so I also received the disappointing cap.

Post Thanks / Like

The beanie is so much worse, really, really bad!