Thanks Thanks:  175
Likes Likes:  994
Page 103 of 179 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2680
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stringer Trade Worth

"I'm really excited for Essendon."

Dwayne Russell ladies and gentlemen, merely echoing the sentiments of the meeja choir.

How utterly f***ing nauseating is the barracking with glee for the drug cheats to scoop up as much as they can this trade period?

Dwayne's right, we should just bend over, say thank you and get out of their way en route to a feelgood flag for the ages.

That'd be great for the game. Don't ya think?

----

And to compound it there's now a "better grab #25 while it's there Bulldogs" narrative with the Saad deal brewing.

They're evidently just f**ing with us now while the talking heads cheer them on. If we're weak-kneed enough to fall for it we deserve what we've reaped.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

2. Thanks hujsh thanked for this post
    Likes bulldogsthru&thru liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Science View Post
    "I'm really excited for Essendon."

Dwayne Russell ladies and gentlemen, merely echoing the sentiments of the meeja choir.

How utterly f***ing nauseating is the barracking with glee for the drug cheats to scoop up as much as they can this trade period?

Dwayne's right, we should just bend over, say thank you and get out of their way en route to a feelgood flag for the ages.

That'd be great for the game. Don't ya think?

----

And to compound it there's now a "better grab #25 while it's there Bulldogs" narrative with the Saad deal brewing.

They're evidently just f**ing with us now while the talking heads cheer them on. If we're weak-kneed enough to fall for it we deserve what we've reaped.
    I'd rather burn down AFL house than help Essendon. I'd rather see Stringer play ammo's next year than help Essendon. I'd rather the club pay for Jake's kids until they finish Uni than help Essendon.

*!*!*!*! Essendon. *!*!*!*! Connors. *!*!*!*! the shitty media that see Essendon as victims and feelgood comeback kids. It's disgusting.

4. Thanks bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Saad to Bombres for 2018 2nd round pick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    Saad to Bombres for 2018 2nd round pick
    So they won’t put up their 1st at a guess then. So it’s 25 & 30. Take it or leave it. Or go to Geelong.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Jay Clark:
    Smart from Bombers again. Future second-round pick for Saad means their current future first-round pick can't be traded. Off-limits.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Jay Clark:
    Smart from Bombers again. Future second-round pick for Saad means their current future first-round pick can't be traded. Off-limits.
    FFS. "Now you have to take our shit deal because we CAN'T offer anything better." Art of the Deal baby!

Also
    (Connors)On the Stringer and Watts’ situations
    “That’s the interesting theme, isn’t it? The two clubs I’m involved with, saying we want you not to explore options, this was ‘We want you out’. It wasn’t ‘Go and explore options’. It was ‘You are no longer required or wanted’. Let’s make sure that’s stressed. And then we forgot the caveat ‘But we want pick 15’. Well that wasn’t said, and as Robbie (D’Orazio) and I have discussed, we’ll ask more questions next time but this wasn’t a line in the sand moment for Jake Stringer. This was passed that.”
    Now we're just lying it seems

Post Thanks / Like

If Essendon end up with Jake, at this point I will be beyond livid.
    The whole spin that we passed on their offer of pick 11 is a straight up lie and its a shame no one is calling that out. It was a 15 pick upgrade... If they had offered pick 11 straight this would've been a done deal already.
    Right now..as untenable as it seems to be for Jake to play for us...barring Geelong giving us their first two picks..I'm all for Refusing to trade.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Jay Clark:
    Smart or potential back fire of epic proportions?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    FFS. "Now you have to take our shit deal because we CAN'T offer anything better." Art of the Deal baby!

Also

Now we're just lying it seems
    Normally i wouldn't be too phased about all of this as i believe in karma and that all this Stringer stuff would come back to bite essendon in the a$$. But then i remember this is the AFL and they reward bad things like taking performance enhancing drugs. So it's no wonder we are the bad guys here

12. Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Time to walk away. Only 72 hours with some talented players on the competition trade table. Focus on things that will happen.

Post Thanks / Like

The Saad deal is outstanding work from Essendon. Second rounder next year....if they have a good year, the pick will be in the 30s.

Post Thanks / Like

That article reads that it wasn't Stringer's fault but other players were the troublesome ones. What a load of rubbish. They have completely turned this Stringer thing around. Putting other players of ours into the problem child basket. Disgraceful.

Post Thanks / Like

It's getting close to us needing to make an official statement on all this shit.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

At this point I hope he stays and either:

a) Rots in the VFL
    or
    b) Stays in Las Vegas for 12 months and then waddles to Essendon for free next year 25kg overweight and broke.

Connors, Essendon and Stringer can all piss and moan for 12 months.

18. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We are going to fold and get screwed over. I can feel it in my bones. The regular Bulldog disappointment is coming back after the highs of 2016