Thanks Thanks:  224
Likes Likes:  847
Page 107 of 141 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2111
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Moving/Rolling Trading & Delisting Thread 2018

Quote Originally Posted by kruder View Post
    What are peoples thoughts on Tom langdon? If Adams wanted out would we take a direct swap? He played great in the prelim and granny its just a question if we need another mid sized defender.
    Like for like - straight swap. I'd do it - Langdon has more upside

Post Thanks / Like

Still not convinced Adams leaves, unless Brisbane stump up a juicy offer.

The teams we need to beat will have Riewoldt/Lynch and Kennedy/Darling. Adams should be a walk up start in our defensive group, and will be worth a lot less in a trade than what he is to us. Anyway...I guess we have to wait and see.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    The only issue with Lloyd from my perspective is that both Picken and Dickson are still on the list and there will be a bit of a logjam for that smaller forward position and on top of that it probably also limits opportunities for Greene.
    It's not a bad problem to have but a curious challenge given our list
    Yeah it's a weird one - I heard the rumours months ago but assumed that meant Dickson/Picken (likely both) would retire.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dukedog View Post
    It's not a like for like. He did play a good GF
    Didn't see enough of him during the year to answer. However. We will get SFA for Adams. So I'd take Langdon over a 3rd rounder.
    I'll take Khamis for a third rounder and pass on Langdon who would cost more.
    I'd prefer we trade for needs which would be one more mid who can use the ball well and some quality in the forwardline.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

Reports are Langdon is staying at the pies anyway.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Mark Stevens mail is normally pretty good when it comes to the Dogs as we know. Libba attending the B&F. Dahlhaus a no show.

@Stevo7AFL
    Tom Liberatore going nowhere, according to high placed sources at the Dogs. Just has to tick off a couple of boxes in his rehab ... set to be locked away officially after another short break, post tonight’s best and fairest. @7NewsMelbourne

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    Mark Stevens mail is normally pretty good when it comes to the Dogs as we know. Libba attending the B&F. Dahlhaus a no show.

@Stevo7AFL
    Tom Liberatore going nowhere, according to high placed sources at the Dogs. Just has to tick off a couple of boxes in his rehab ... set to be locked away officially after another short break, post tonight’s best and fairest. @7NewsMelbourne
    Dahl has already said he is leaving, so no surprise there. I wonder if Roughy will be there?
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Dahl has already said he is leaving, so no surprise there. I wonder if Roughy will be there?
    Yes. Definitely wasn't expecting Dahlhaus to attend.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Dogs View Post
    Still not convinced Adams leaves, unless Brisbane stump up a juicy offer.

The teams we need to beat will have Riewoldt/Lynch and Kennedy/Darling. Adams should be a walk up start in our defensive group, and will be worth a lot less in a trade than what he is to us. Anyway...I guess we have to wait and see.
    Adams can't play on an opponent. He is dreadful man on man and he has no perception of where his player is. He plays well as a goal keeper type role with no opponent. I really don't think he will be a loss. Langdon will be a gun but will more than likely go home to WA if he doesn't sign with the Pies.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bullies View Post
    Adams can't play on an opponent. He is dreadful man on man and he has no perception of where his player is. He plays well as a goal keeper type role with no opponent. I really don't think he will be a loss. Langdon will be a gun but will more than likely go home to WA if he doesn't sign with the Pies.
    Langdon is not from WA. He played Under 18 at Sandringham Dragons.
    Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured

11. Likes Bullies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    Yes. Definitely wasn't expecting Dahlhaus to attend.
    Confirmed he is not in attendance, and he has been thanked for his services.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Confirmed he is not in attendance, and he has been thanked for his services.
    I thought he'd be motovated to attend and bury the hatchet with Bob, you know like a man over a relaxed chat and a beer. I guess he does his bravado on social media only.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    I thought he'd be motovated to attend and bury the hatchet with Bob, you know like a man over a relaxed chat and a beer. I guess he does his bravado on social media only.
    Bobs in attendance I take it.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Woeful again from Dahlhaus, and Really should grow up .
    Notice nothing from him thanking the footy club that gave him a start and let’s be honest the only one who was going to give him a chance . No class

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Lol.
    "It's over. It's all over."