Thanks Thanks:  224
Likes Likes:  847
Page 81 of 141 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2111
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Moving/Rolling Trading & Delisting Thread 2018

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    So HC is linked to Gold Coast but they aren't interested. Ok, which one is it.
    Yes, in much the same way I'm linked to Emily Blunt but she's just not that interested.

If Mitch is playing a higher level than A grade ammos next year he'll be doing well.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Science View Post
    Yes, in much the same way I'm linked to Emily Blunt but she's just not that interested.

If Mitch is playing a higher level than A grade ammos next year he'll be doing well.
    I'm still in the line for a foot massage from Uma Thurman but I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen now.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    I'm still in the line for a foot massage from Uma Thurman but I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen now.
    Lucky it's not the other way around, or you'd end up like Antwan Rockamora, aka Tony Rocky Horror.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Lucky it's not the other way around, or you'd end up like Antwan Rockamora, aka Tony Rocky Horror.
    Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something.
    "It's over. It's all over."

5. Thanks bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something.
    Would you give me a foot massage?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Would you give me a foot massage?
    Fork you.
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Rot View Post
    Wingard vs Gaff.

Who would you prefer we get?
    Wingard's a jet. For 5 games a year. I'll take Gaff. His ceiling is lower but his weekly output far higher.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

9. Likes S Coast Simon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Science View Post

This is just rubbish RS, he's clearly good enough for any level in Australia other than AFL - albeit having shown glimpses that he may eventually make the level earlier in his career.

A guy who tried his guts out for us but ultimately didn't make it shouldn't have shit put on him like this.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    A guy who tried his guts out for us but ultimately didn't make it shouldn't have shit put on him like this.

Totally agree Jeemak, I wish this forum would just leave Mitch alone. Nobody could possibly accuse him of giving less than 100% effort, and you cannot ask any more than that.
    The truth will set you free,
    but first it will piss you off. ... Gloria Steinem.

12. Likes macca, Mofra, Doggy, S Coast Simon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is just rubbish RS, he's clearly good enough for any level in Australia other than AFL - albeit having shown glimpses that he may eventually make the level earlier in his career.

This.

The cheapshotting of Honeychurch by some is becoming absurd.

He's not going to make it in the AFL and that's fine, many others don't. He was a late pick that didn't come off but he wouldn't have been picked as often as he did if he hadn't been earning the chance in the eyes of the MC.

14. Likes Doggy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I like Honeychurch and from an effort perspective it's not his fault he hasn't quite made it.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

16. Likes Doggy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Picked at number 60 because of his physical stature he was still Vic Metro's most valuable player in the championships and was named in the U/18 - AA team.

He's played 35 AFL games and may play some more.
    Last edited by jeemak; 12-09-2018 at 12:49 PM.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

Dear me that escalated quickly.

I might've been exaggerating for effect, perhaps what I should have said was SURE the Suns are interested.

Aye there's been some boots put into #22 this year and no he can't be faulted for not having a dip but the sooner he's in another club's colours the better off we'll be.

If the Suns are saying yeah nah, who among us sincerely reckons that'll be at AFL level?
    BORDERLINE FLYING

19. Thanks chef thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Can recall a few occassions where Honey has missed or nearly missed the ball when kicking. Bizarre that he has played as much AFL footy as he has. Good luck to him I guess.

Nothing against Honey but I'd be pretty disappointed if he is retained. Big black mark against Power if Honey is retained IMO.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    I like Honeychurch and from an effort perspective it's not his fault he hasn't quite made it.
    He has certainly left nothing behind in trying to prove he is AFL standard. It'd be nice if a few more on the list made the same effort that he does.

If we keep on picking him then what's he supposed to say "no, look thanks for everything fellers but it's time to give someone else a go"
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.