Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Where were you when you got the bad news re Daniel Currie?

I never thought the day would come but ... alas there is no sentiment in football.
    The news was still a shock to me though. I saw his last game on TV. He kicked a goal and knocked up getting hit outs. I thought he'd be good for another year.

I was in bed in Lombok. We'd just had an earth tremor - 5.4 the Richter Scale - but that was nothing compared to the news out of Berlin. Currie's de-listing really shook me up especially as he won the Suns "Most Professional Player" award in 2016.

I hope someone picks him up. 201cm 95kg rucks are hardly thick on the ground.
    http://journals.worldnomads.com/merantau
    "It's not about the destination - it's about the trip."

2. Likes G-Mo77, jazzadogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Where were you when you got the bad news re Daniel Currie?

Quote Originally Posted by merantau View Post
    I never thought the day would come but ... alas there is no sentiment in football.
    The news was still a shock to me though. I saw his last game on TV. He kicked a goal and knocked up getting hit outs. I thought he'd be good for another year.

I was in bed in Lombok. We'd just had an earth tremor - 5.4 the Richter Scale - but that was nothing compared to the news out of Berlin. Currie's de-listing really shook me up especially as he won the Suns "Most Professional Player" award in 2016.

I hope someone picks him up. 201cm 95kg rucks are hardly thick on the ground.

Hahahahahaha

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Where were you when you got the bad news re Daniel Currie?

Curled up in the foetal position on the floor, quaking in fear and speaking in tongues.

And who amongst us can say they did different?
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.