Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Macrae commits to the Kennel

Very happy to hear this. One of our most reliable and durable players on the list.

He's a personal favourite of mine, I was on board before we drafted him. If he can kick a few more goals like in his junior days, he will take his game to another level.

Post Thanks / Like

A huge commitment both from him and the club. Macrae works so hard at his craft and seems to expect that of others. My guess is he is one who stood up to the cowboy element in the playing group this year.
    Now if Jackson can work on his kicking and start to believe in it, he could go another level to elite.
    Footscray Football Republic.

Post Thanks / Like

Best news for this week. Rate him highly for what he brought to our 2016 finals series
    Anyone can support a team that is winning, it takes no courage. But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you, that takes a lot of courage, so lets always be behind our boys and girls in red, white and blue.

Post Thanks / Like

It's unfortunate that's there's Wood & Marcus for him, because I think he'd be a great captain. If he can work through his phobia of taking shots at goal, the media folks will all of a sudden see he's a lot better than give him credit for.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Great news. Very happy that Jack has recommitted to the club. He had a great year in a year we were well down. Unlucky not to win the Charlie Sutton medal.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent
    Western Bulldogs: We exist to win premierships

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsman View Post
    Very happy to hear this. One of our most reliable and durable players on the list.

He's a personal favourite of mine, I was on board before we drafted him. If he can kick a few more goals like in his junior days, he will take his game to another level.
    Was definitely an attribute he had so hopefully he rekindles it.

Stoked to have him sign up - hope we have a few more announcements between now and the start of the season.

Post Thanks / Like

Jack is a jet, no two ways about it! This is a great and important signing. I'm rapt.
    They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Brian Fantana.

Post Thanks / Like

R-E-S-P-E-C-T:

B&F count might not have... but great to see the purse string holders of the club have their heads screwed on..!

(Had a blood bath at Flemington today... but this makes it a break-even!)

10. Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats fantastic news. Gun player
    Listening to Brahm's 3rd Racket

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    R-E-S-P-E-C-T:

B&F count might not have... but great to see the purse string holders of the club have their heads screwed on..!

(Had a blood bath at Flemington today... but this makes it a break-even!)
    How did they not respect him at the B&F? He came 3rd in the club.

This is awesome news though. Definitely a candidate to be in the leadership group this year I’d suggest.
    "You always own the option of having no opinion. There is never any need to get worked up or to trouble your soul about things you can't control. These things are not asking to be judged by you. Leave them alone" - Marcus Aurelius

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    How did they not respect him at the B&F? He came 3rd in the club.
    He was a distant third - despite being our most reliable player for the year. Can't necessarily say he had the Bont covered, but he definitely had JJ covered. He's a modern day Stevie Wallis

14. Likes BornInDroopSt'54 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Go Jackson!! Great news. Keep replaying that goal from prelim and believe you can more of that and guaranteed you will poll better in Brownlow. More importantly there will be more team success like ‘16.

Post Thanks / Like

Very Good News...Very Happy DG16

Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful news that our often under-rated champ has signed. How typical that there was no fuss. He did it before we even began fretting about whether he would - that’s class!
    www.bulldogtragician.com A blog about being a lifelong fan of the Dogs and our quixotic attempt to replicate 1954. AND WE DID
    Author of "The Mighty West: the Bulldogs journey from daydream believers to premiership heroes"
    Twitter @bulldogstragic