Thanks Thanks:  98
Likes Likes:  1,022
Page 38 of 152 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888138 ... LastLast

Thread: MRO Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MRO Thread

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Going to be interesting to see what evidence we provide.
    It would be such a shame if our medical report confirms blurred vision and scratch marks around the face.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    This shit with GWS has been happening since Taylor Adams took out Cooney in Canberra. No remonstrating either.

Then Greene takes out Daniel, Dahl & this with Bonts. Financial penalty punches and hits from Mumford, Cameron and others over the journey.

I think they think they can go the knuckle against us without much consequence from our guys, umps or tribunal.
    We clearly need to stand up to it. Each player kicks in every week to 'fine club'. And when next we play GWS; the instant one of them tries anything...all in and rough em up..every time.

Post Thanks / Like

The question really is why to GWS players keep doing this?
    Because that alcoholic wino sniper Kevin Sheedy, that's why.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    We clearly need to stand up to it. Each player kicks in every week to 'fine club'. And when next we play GWS; the instant one of them tries anything...all in and rough em up..every time.
    Other Internet forums sponsor players. We should sponsor players fines. "WOOF. We don't advocate player aggression, we fund it."
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

5. Likes Dry Rot, Twodogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This shit with GWS has been happening since Taylor Adams took out Cooney in Canberra. No remonstrating either.

Then Greene takes out Daniel, Dahl & this with Bonts. Financial penalty punches and hits from Mumford, Cameron and others over the journey.

I think they think they can go the knuckle against us without much consequence from our guys, umps or tribunal.
    Can't get them back the 2016 PF. We will always have the last laugh over these clowns whilst they don't win a flag.

Greene is a jet and a brilliant player - he doesn't need to push the envelope anywhere near as much as he does.

We've been talking on WOOF all week about expecting a brutal response from GWS - we even had a thread dedicated to it from MJP. Since R23 the club has been soaking up all the media street accolades, Bevo has been out meeting with prospective recruits, we've been making big player contract announcements. Meanwhile GWS went to school big time on our game plan and have been eating nothing but raw meat for the last couple of weeks. They brutalised us and we allowed it to happen - sure they crossed the line a few times and Greene will most likely go, but I expect us to NEVER allow this to happen ever again. It's brutal finals footy with no second prizes - we should have been ready for everything.

7. Likes Grantysghost liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, Wheatley can take the playing arena as his opponent and tell himself don't change Toby... FFS. Easy to say when the fingers aren't in your eye socket.
    Laying prone and being eye gouged is a truly horrible feeling. The likes of Wheatley are foolish and have no idea how much it can rattle someone.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    Playing group already split fines.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Testekill View Post
    $2000 fine with early guilty plea
    That is just ridiculous, should be suspended
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    The footage from Stevo on channel 7 is disgraceful. He should get 5+ weeks. Can’t allow that on a footy field. If he did that at a local footy game he would not get out alive.

https://twitter.com/7afl/status/1170...312289280?s=21
    Just saw this tonight, this is the most disgraceful act on the footy field since the bad old days of thuggery.

Toby *!*!*!*!ing Greene is a grub and thug and deserves at least 5 weeks. He has been reported 16 times before. The AFL must act now or they are just gutless pricks.

What about Himblebum throwing one as well when Bont is on the ground. Has he been cited?

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Bont had a clear scratch mark under his eye throughout the game. Greene is ****ed.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Bont had a clear scratch mark under his eye throughout the game. Greene is ****ed.
    Have you seen the footage, it is disgusting

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Rot View Post
    I hope the Dogs formally complain about the umpires.

Greene was not alone with that kind of stuff in tackles.
    It was every stoppage all day. If that was a country game of football, Greene wouldn't have got out of the carpark with his jaw in one piece

Post Thanks / Like

For a moment, just put aside the morals or the physical harm of Greene's actions.

Given the video surveillance of games and the consequences at the Tribunal, it is just plain dumb.
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dancin' Douggy View Post
    It was every stoppage all day.
    This. I saw it from my seat near the boundary.
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Rot View Post
    For a moment, just put aside the morals or the physical harm of Greene's actions.

Given the video surveillance of games and the consequences at the Tribunal, it is just plain dumb.
    We really wounded them as a club in 2016 and he has taken it really personally as has the coach.

Greene literally can’t control himself.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

18. Likes Dry Rot liked this post