Thanks Thanks:  98
Likes Likes:  1,022
Page 101 of 152 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2278

Thread: MRO Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MRO Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    The play after this one where a frustrated Merrett lines up an unsuspecting Young with a charging blow to his head, leaving Lewis dazed is more concerning. Lewis didn’t even get a free for it which is staggering given the Merrett intention.

2. Likes bornadog, Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doc26 View Post
    It is astounding isn’t it. I heard boofhead Brereton today on Fox somehow interpret from the footage that Matt Stevic was apologising to Greene for being in his way. Really !!

How has this great divide come about between the media’s ( positive ) spin on Greene against that of the wider fan base sentiment? They talk as if they are speaking for us, somehow believing that WE want to see this grub do his thing or WE believe that he’s being vilified.

The AFL media spin on Greene is FAKE NEWS.

When my kids are so often confused by what they’re hearing from this Mötley Crüe of so called experts, requiring their parents to step in to provide parental guidance, you know something is terribly wrong.

Hoepfully these Fox and 7 neanderthals go the same way as the Footy Show, cave men and dodo birds.
    Well said.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Devon Smith is the biggest scum bag. Soft as hell. Delivers cheap blows. Sook. He’s a perfect match for that filthy jumper.

5. Likes bornadog, Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsthru&thru View Post
    How are there people sticking up for him? He should get weeks. You can’t allow that disrespect.
    Makes me boil, people like Scott Pendlebury coming out saying he is the best player in the comp.
    what does best mean? acting like a twerp?
    Spitting on players (tigers ) , pulling hair (Bont ), stops out kung-fu kicks (Swans, Luke D, others ).

Has to go. It's hard enough to get umpires as it is.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

Essendon were so brave. I feel for their long suffering fans, sticking their heads out takes courage for those embattled clubs. It’s the hope that kills ya. But Finals are Orr the big boys, so it’s for the best that those Clubs who are a real chance get through.

8. Likes Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Devon Smith is the biggest scum bag. Soft as hell. Delivers cheap blows. Sook. He’s a perfect match for that filthy jumper.
    Smith, Stringer and Merrett all have incidents that should be reviewed.

I think it will be a fine for Smith, fine for Stringer and a week for Merrett.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    Smith, Stringer and Merrett all have incidents that should be reviewed.

I think it will be a fine for Smith, fine for Stringer and a week for Merrett.
    I think Jake might get a holiday there’s an angle that shows a clear punch in the face of Young.

11. Likes bornadog, Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    I think Jake might get a holiday there’s an angle that shows a clear punch in the face of Young.
    If the head is sacrosanct, then should be weeks and fines. Send a clear message. Jumper punches, punches nonetheless.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    You have two guys punching and shoving one guys face into the ground, yet Essendon got the free for a soft bump. And they’re complaining about umpiring.

14. Likes Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You have two guys punching and shoving one guys face into the ground, yet Essendon got the free for a soft bump. And they’re complaining about umpiring.
    If Young held his face and lay there like a soccer player, rolling around in agony, I'm sure they would.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Dog View Post
    Makes me boil, people like Scott Pendlebury coming out saying he is the best player in the comp.
    what does best mean? acting like a twerp?
    Spitting on players (tigers ) , pulling hair (Bont ), stops out kung-fu kicks (Swans, Luke D, others ).

Has to go. It's hard enough to get umpires as it is.
    Had the hide to tweet about the #tobytax. I’ve actually got a lot of respect for Pendlebury but he’s missed the mark badly on this one.

17. Thanks Ghost Dog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's interesting. I think if it was Pendlebury that did it there would be no debate - it's a clear suspension.

The idea of a Toby Tax is flawed as he actually gets looked after - but does a lot of dumb sh!t which warrants penalties.

19. Likes Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My Essendon mate reckons sniper Lewis Young gets a week for his cheap punch to the guts of Merrett. Thoughts woofers?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    My Essendon mate reckons sniper Lewis Young gets a week for his cheap punch to the guts of Merrett. Thoughts woofers?
    My thoughts are your mates a di*khead!

Seriously though, it simply proves their disillusionment. Young’s "hit" (and honestly I’ll have to watch it again) was nothing compared to what the grubs Smith and Stringer did. What does your mate think about what they did?

Edit: Ok I watched it again, albeit with only a single slow motion shot, but what Young did to Merrett barely deserved a reversal free kick. Merrett played for it which is conveniently being overlooked by Essendon fans (Channel 7, Fox, Herald Sun, every d*ckhead who’s ever lived etc).

22. Likes Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My thoughts are your mates a di*khead!

Seriously though, it simply proves their disillusionment. Young’s "hit" (and honestly I’ll have to watch it again) was nothing compared to what the grubs Smith and Stringer did. What does your mate think about what they did?
    I also told him he's a di*khead, and that if he has a problem with Weightman accentuating contact to draw free kicks then you can't be fine with Merrett jumping in the air like he's been shot.

Stringer and Smith fines at most hahahahhaa