Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL Round 1, 2018 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Geelong kissed on the you-know-what again to start this season. They are ridiculously lucky in close games.
    In fairness...Menzel could have sealed it earlier also - he missed a far simpler shot than Gawn’s...plus one other straight after.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ozza View Post
    In fairness...Menzel could have sealed it earlier also - he missed a far simpler shot than Gawn’s...plus one other straight after.
    True. One of them in particular was a soda. But the Dees did kick 1.7 in the last qtr and the ball lived in their F50 the last 5 minutes. Geeling under that turd Chris Scott have had an unbelievable run in close games and frankly it shits me
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

Geelong kissed on the arse by a rainbow again . Game Melbourne should have won
    I turned Bris v saints off as it was unwatchable. Port looked decent against woeful opposition .
    Didn’t see sat night games , but the pressure on Buckley is going to teach breaking point on that effort .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    True. One of them in particular was a soda. But the Dees did kick 1.7 in the last qtr and the ball lived in their F50 the last 5 minutes. Geeling under that turd Chris Scott have had an unbelievable run in close games and frankly it shits me
    Does he realise what a complete d*** he looks like throwing his arms out when an umpire dares give a free against his team ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    Geelong kissed on the arse by a rainbow again . Game Melbourne should have won
    I turned Bris v saints off as it was unwatchable. Port looked decent against woeful opposition .
    Didn’t see sat night games , but the pressure on Buckley is going to teach breaking point on that effort .
    Ya know the knives are already being sharpened when the stat being bandied about is that the Buckley-led Pies have allowed 4 of the 5 highest individual-possession games in the history of the sport...apparently.
    BORDERLINE FLYING