Thanks Thanks:  17
Likes Likes:  117
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Game Day Round 3, 2018 - Western Bulldogs V Essendon at Etihad Stadium

Lets get our predictions in. Local derby this weekend.

Margin: Dogs by 3 points

First Goal: Jack Redpath

Best on Ground: Jack Macrae

Having Greek Easter lunch at home then soon after will be heading in to the game.

Go Bulldogs!!
    Last edited by Eastdog; 06-04-2018 at 04:44 PM.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Game Day Round 3, 2018 - Western Bulldogs V Essendon at Etihad Stadium

Margin: Essendon by 48 pts

First Goal: Dickson

Best on Ground: Money would be on JMac
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Essendon by 71
    First goal- Dickson
    BOG- Macrae

They've only got 2 goals in total between them this year but I've got a feeling Daniher and Stringer will combine for 10+ this week.
    Western Bulldogs: We exist to win premierships

Post Thanks / Like

Essendon by 55

First goal for us: Hunter
    BOG for us: McLean

Post Thanks / Like

Dogs by 1 point (I can't pick Essendon, I hate that club)

First goal Dickson

BOG Macrae
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

6. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't rate Essendon's midfield at all. That, coupled with the natural ball-winning talent we have in the middle and my unsubstantiated theory that the penny has finally dropped with our mids in terms of workrate, I actually think we'll win on Sunday by about 3-4 goals.

Bombers are probably the best possible opposition we could face this week with their kamikaze style of play and shit tactical coach in Worsfold. Daniher torched us last year (10 scoring shots on Cordy) and we still won easily.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

8. Likes hujsh, Templeton31 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The arseholes by plenty and it's going to be insufferable.
    First goal: Redpath
    BOG: Macrae

Daniher will outscore us alone.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

Post Thanks / Like

I reckon it was our best game for 2017 against them in Round 19.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Science View Post
    The arseholes by plenty and it's going to be insufferable.
    Agreed, my facebook feed is going to be unbearable.

Bombers by who cares, it will be rubbish
    First goal: Daniel
    Wake me up when we get to heaven, let me sleep if we're going to hell

Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath

And we all found heaven - 2016 Premiers!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daughter of the West View Post
    Agreed, my facebook feed is going to be unbearable.

Bombers by who cares, it will be rubbish
    First goal: Daniel
    Give your facebook a miss DOTW....you'll be better for it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ozza View Post
    Give your facebook a miss DOTW....you'll be better for it!
    But then how would I publicize my private moments, humblebrag about my exercise routine and post waaaaaaay to much information about my pup?
    Hmmm, on reflection, maybe you're right...
    Wake me up when we get to heaven, let me sleep if we're going to hell

Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath

And we all found heaven - 2016 Premiers!

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/ne...dogs-v-bombers

AFL Round 3 - Western Bulldogs v Essendon

FOOTBALL BLOCKBUSTER, PLUS KIDS IN FREE!

Sunday 8 April
    Etihad Stadium
    Gates open: 1:30pm
    First Bounce: 3:20pm

Broadcast

Televised live on 7mate and Fox Sports 3 from 3pm.

Membership Enquiries and Sales
    Our friendly membership staff will be located in the Membership Club Hub located outside Gate 5 of click here for more information.

Tickets
    We encourage members general admission access to consider upgrading to a reserved seat via Ticketmaster to guarantee entry. Members only pay the discount member rate to upgrade to a reserved seat by entering their 12-digit barcode. Click here to upgrade.

General Admission entry is always subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed should the stadium advise capacity has been reached.

Beat the queues and buy your tickets in advance online here via Ticketmaster.

Sunday Funday - Kids Get in Free

Sunday is Funday as kids get in to the footy for free!

Free general admission tickets are available to children under the age of 15 and can be purchased in advance, which will be subject to the ticket agent transaction fee or will be available on match day at the box office where no additional fees will be incurred. For more information visit www.afl.com.au/tickets/kids

In a bumper day of family fun there will be the Footscray End Fan Zone located at Gate 7, Maccas Kick to Kick on the ground after the game and a host of football activations outside Gate 5. There’s even more reason to get to the football on Sunday afternoon.

BUY TICKETS: To purchase tickets, including $0 junior general admission tickets for the Western Bulldogs’ Sunday game at Etihad Stadium, click here.

Footscray End Fan Zone

Come in join in the fun at the Footscray End Fan Zone located at Gate 7. It will be a hub of fun, entertainment and activities at the Easter Sunday Funday game!
    Inside Gate 7 at the Footscray End there will be plenty of cool activities including:

Kids Arts and Craft Area including Badge making, sand art and door hangar decorating
    Player Autographs
    Player Lockers to get your photo with
    The Press Wall where you can get a photo holding your own post-match press conference
    Face Painting
    See how you shape up against our team by testing how high you can jump and compare your foot size.
    Caesar will be happy for a photo too!
    Giveaways
    The Pack Kids Club Hub to get your booklet stamped. For more information on The Pack Kids Club click here.
    Club Hub

Gate 5 will be a sea of activity for both kids and adults offering plenty of fun, free activities such as:

Membership
    Merchandise
    Football Zone featuring plenty of football inflatable drills for kids and adults alike
    Grab a drink and bite to eat before you head into the game and get to the Food Trucks and The Garden Gate Bar located outside Gate 5.
    The Bulldogs Van
    Located between gate 4 and 5 the Bulldogs Van has plenty of cool activities and space to hang out. Make sure to come and say hi to our friendly staff here to join in the fun activities including:

Photo Booth
    Giant Board Games
    Fun Giveaways
    Chill Out Zone
    Reaction Wall
    Social Media

Follow @westernbulldogson Twitter for the latest breaking match day news and quarter-by-quarter scores.
    Follow @westernbulldogson Instagram for all the behind the scenes photos from match day. Make sure you tag us in photos to be featured in our social post review!
    Like the Western BulldogsFacebook page for the latest breaking news, behind the scenes video and much more from the Kennel.
    Check if the roof will be open by following @RalftheRoof on Twitter!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/ne...dogs-v-bombers

AFL Round 3 - Western Bulldogs v Essendon

FOOTBALL BLOCKBUSTER, PLUS KIDS IN FREE!

Sunday 8 April
    Etihad Stadium
    Gates open: 1:30pm
    First Bounce: 3:20pm

Broadcast

Televised live on 7mate and Fox Sports 3 from 3pm.

Membership Enquiries and Sales
    Our friendly membership staff will be located in the Membership Club Hub located outside Gate 5 of click here for more information.

Tickets
    We encourage members general admission access to consider upgrading to a reserved seat via Ticketmaster to guarantee entry. Members only pay the discount member rate to upgrade to a reserved seat by entering their 12-digit barcode. Click here to upgrade.

General Admission entry is always subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed should the stadium advise capacity has been reached.

Beat the queues and buy your tickets in advance online here via Ticketmaster.

Sunday Funday - Kids Get in Free

Sunday is Funday as kids get in to the footy for free!

Free general admission tickets are available to children under the age of 15 and can be purchased in advance, which will be subject to the ticket agent transaction fee or will be available on match day at the box office where no additional fees will be incurred. For more information visit www.afl.com.au/tickets/kids

In a bumper day of family fun there will be the Footscray End Fan Zone located at Gate 7, Maccas Kick to Kick on the ground after the game and a host of football activations outside Gate 5. There’s even more reason to get to the football on Sunday afternoon.

BUY TICKETS: To purchase tickets, including $0 junior general admission tickets for the Western Bulldogs’ Sunday game at Etihad Stadium, click here.

Footscray End Fan Zone

Come in join in the fun at the Footscray End Fan Zone located at Gate 7. It will be a hub of fun, entertainment and activities at the Easter Sunday Funday game!
    Inside Gate 7 at the Footscray End there will be plenty of cool activities including:

Kids Arts and Craft Area including Badge making, sand art and door hangar decorating
    Player Autographs
    Player Lockers to get your photo with
    The Press Wall where you can get a photo holding your own post-match press conference
    Face Painting
    See how you shape up against our team by testing how high you can jump and compare your foot size.
    Caesar will be happy for a photo too!
    Giveaways
    The Pack Kids Club Hub to get your booklet stamped. For more information on The Pack Kids Club click here.
    Club Hub

Gate 5 will be a sea of activity for both kids and adults offering plenty of fun, free activities such as:

Membership
    Merchandise
    Football Zone featuring plenty of football inflatable drills for kids and adults alike
    Grab a drink and bite to eat before you head into the game and get to the Food Trucks and The Garden Gate Bar located outside Gate 5.
    The Bulldogs Van
    Located between gate 4 and 5 the Bulldogs Van has plenty of cool activities and space to hang out. Make sure to come and say hi to our friendly staff here to join in the fun activities including:

Photo Booth
    Giant Board Games
    Fun Giveaways
    Chill Out Zone
    Reaction Wall
    Social Media

Follow @westernbulldogson Twitter for the latest breaking match day news and quarter-by-quarter scores.
    Follow @westernbulldogson Instagram for all the behind the scenes photos from match day. Make sure you tag us in photos to be featured in our social post review!
    Like the Western BulldogsFacebook page for the latest breaking news, behind the scenes video and much more from the Kennel.
    Check if the roof will be open by following @RalftheRoof on Twitter!

How lovely of them to school the kiddies how to play like a Bulldog.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

16. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bulldogs by 19 points
    First goal Dickson
    BOG Macrae
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

18. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bombers by 123
    First goal: We won't score one
    BOG: Naughton

20. Likes bornadog, Dry Rot liked this post