Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  38
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL Game Day Round 6, 2018 - Western Bulldogs V Carlton at Etihad Stadium

Yay we won
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Woo hoo
    I'm off to bed
    See you in the morning.

3. Likes chef liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm so glad I stayed home tonight. Nothing out of this game makes me want to jump in the car and drive to Ballarat. Pathetic game of football from 2 clubs who are going nowhere anytime soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see Lipinksi stand up and kick the goals when others including our leaders let us down. The boy from Eltham and Whitefriars looks like he is going to make it. Calm and clean with ball on hand.

6. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    Dunkley has been *!*!*!*!ing awful tonight
    Dunkley's had 2 shockers in a row. His place may well be in question.

Post Thanks / Like

We won. But apart from that I don't see too many positives from tonight. Our fumbling was evident over 4 quarters. Our goal kicking lamentable.
    I thought Williams was consistent for 4 quarters. Naughton had some really good moments. I like Richards' pace over the first few metres. Gowers will make it I feel. Has excellent hands. Lipinski did very well with the chances he had. The positive is they are all very young players.
    http://journals.worldnomads.com/merantau
    "It's not about the destination - it's about the trip."

Post Thanks / Like

We were younger than Carlton. We won. God that was ugly.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by merantau View Post
    We won. But apart from that I don't see too many positives from tonight. Our fumbling was evident over 4 quarters. Our goal kicking lamentable.
    I thought Williams was consistent for 4 quarters. Naughton had some really good moments. I like Richards' pace over the first few metres. Gowers will make it I feel. Has excellent hands. Lipinski did very well with the chances he had. The positive is they are all very young players.
    I'm gonna do an about face on Gowers. Despite his one howler moment tonight, i think that in a GOOD Bulldog's side Gowers can be valuable. Especially if that GOOD Bulldog's side includes a fit Dickson.

Post Thanks / Like

Naughton has Dale Morris attributes. THAT'S Gold.
    He either needs to improve his kicking by 20% or if not oossuble curtail his disposal ambition to become a dominant player.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been super impressed with Naughton and thought he was strong again tonight. He doesn't look like he needs a rest but I remember talking to Lukas Webb in his first season and he was rested for a week after a good debut few games. At the time he thought he was cheated but then admitted they coaching team got it right. Naughton may not look likes he needs it but we don't want to run him into the ground.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see Bont with a bigger contribution (based on stats and game report).

Another win, good. Onto the next.

14. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I watched it at a pub with sound down and no one else caring. I thought Johansen was amazingly good, bog for mine. Boyd made a statement early when it mattered most. Williams is the real deal.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Gowers has been very good, apart from that brain fade.
    I rate Gowers. Play him every match and let’s see how good he can be.

17. Likes chef liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Dogs View Post
    Good to see Bont with a bigger contribution (based on stats and game report).

Another win, good. Onto the next.
    The Bont was fantastic, and guess what, he played mainly in the midfield.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    I'm so glad I stayed home tonight. Nothing out of this game makes me want to jump in the car and drive to Ballarat. Pathetic game of football from 2 clubs who are going nowhere anytime soon.
    Yeah righto pal. Had a tough time watching the bulldogs in the last few years?

20. Likes dadsgirl16 liked this post