http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/ne...plunge-for-mnd

Western Bulldogs coach Luke Beveridge will join all 18 AFL senior coaches in taking an icy plunge on Queen’s Birthday in support of the Fight MND Big Freeze campaign.

This will be the fourth year running that sporting greats and personalities have taken the slide into a pool of ice in support of Neale Daniher, who was diagnosed with Motor Neuron Disease in 2013.

Beveridge said he’s ‘nervous’ to be going down the slide in front of the traditionally big Queen’s Birthday crowed, but he didn’t hesitate to get involved.

“I don’t think anyone hesitated to commit to it,” he said post-match on Saturday.

“Neale’s such an inspiration in his fight against the scourge that is MND, and the search for a cure. Everyone admires him, (he’s) such a courageous man.”

But he did look to lower the expectations around what costume he might wear on the day.

“As far as costume goes, I’m not much of an extrovert so I wouldn’t expert much there.”

At least two Australians die each day as a result of MND. For more information or to make a donation, please click here.