AFL Round 14
    Western Bulldogs v North Melbourne
    Saturday June 23, 7.25pm
    Etihad Stadium
    Gates open: 3:00pm

VFL – Round 12
    Footscray v. North Melbourne
    Saturday June 23, 3:30pm

The Western Bulldogs will play North Melbourne in the first ever Harmony Game at Etihad Stadium this Saturday.

The Harmony Game will celebrate the diverse backgrounds of both the North Melbourne and Western Bulldogs supporter bases as well as invite those from the multicultural city of Melbourne to come and experience an AFL game.

As part of this game there will be plenty of entertainment pre-game including live performers from several diverse countries and a flag ceremony representing the people from the many countries that call Melbourne’s Western Suburbs home. The flag ceremony will also represent our supporter base and those in our Western Bulldogs Community Foundation programs.

Get to Etihad Stadium early to watch Footscray take on North Melbourne in a VFL curtain raiser at 3:30pm. An AFL ticket will give supporters access to both games.

Membership Enquiries and Sales

Our friendly membership staff will be located in the Membership Club Hub located outside Gate 5.

The current membership value-add deal is; buy a Wallis get a Macrae. When you buy a 3-game membership for $95 you will receive a free upgrade to an 11-game flexi pass (RRP $225). The 11-game flexi pass gives you the ability to use 11 tickets over any of the Western Bulldogs remaining home games meaning you can bring your friends and family along for free! Talk to our membership staff at Gate 5 or call 1300-GO DOGS to talk to membership staff and sign up today.

Merchandise

Stock up on the latest Western Bulldogs merchandise and visit our team located at inside and outside Gate 5 and inside Gate 7.

UCube – the brand-new kids zone

Located on the internal concourse at Gate 5, UCube is a giant play area that will keep the kids entertained. There are ball pits, marking activities, slides, obstacles and much more!
    Fans are welcome to come down to check out the brand-new kids zone at any time through the game. uCube will be open from gates open until the fourth quarter and provides plenty of fun activity for children including:

- Ball Pits
    - Slides
    - Inflatable obstacle course
    - See how high you can jump!
    - Compare yourself to Western Bulldogs players – how tall are you, how big is your shoe size?
    - Woolworths fresh fruit zone
    - Get your photo with the players lockers

Footscray End Fan Zone

Come in join in the fun at the Footscray End Fan Zone located at Gate 7. It will be a hub of fun, entertainment and activities! There is also the chance to win a Western Bulldogs team signed 2018 Home Guernsey.

Activities include:

- Player autographs
    - Photobooth
    - Team Photo and lockers to get a photo in
    - Face painting
    - Nail painting thanks to Victoria University
    - Reaction Wall
    - Giveaways
    - Head to the Pack Kids Club Hub to get your booklet stamped. For more information on The Pack Kids Club click here.
    - Caesar will be happy for a photo too!

WIN a Western Bulldogs 2018 signed home guernsey

Simply take a photo at the Gate 7, Footscray End fan zone and upload to social media with the hashtag #REALSTRENGTH to go in the draw to win.
    Get a photo in front of player lockers at our Real Strength Photobooth and take your spot in our 2018 leadership team photo. Make sure to take your photo, upload it to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and use the tag #REALSTRENGTH.
    The competition will run from 29th June –9th July, with the winner announced on the 10th July on this page. The winner will also be contacted by phone to organise prize collection.

Harmony Game performance on ground

As part of celebrations for the 2018 Harmony Game, the Western Bulldogs will hold a flag ceremony pre-game that celebrates 10 countries that have a major presence through our community, community programs and around Victoria. There will be giant flags walked around the ground by members of each country along with Chinese Lion dancers, music and other entertainment. Make sure you are in your seats before the game to see this incredible performance that highlights the Western Bulldogs and North Melbourne’s diverse communities.

Win a Geelong Travel Cruise

Stay in your seats at quarter time for your chance to win a cruise thanks to Geelong Travel. Watch the cruise ship travel around the stadium and if it stops at your bay make sure you are jumping around in your seat for your chance to win!
    Last edited by Eastdog; 18-06-2018 at 05:07 PM.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Match Information Round 14 - Western Bulldogs V North Melbourne

So I'm flying from Brisbane to take my 5 year old son to his first Bulldogs game. We've both got membership cards do we just scan our cards for access or do we have to contact ticketmaster with our membership details to obtain physical tickets?
    Also, if possible I'd like to take my son into the cheersquad, is that possible?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    So I'm flying from Brisbane to take my 5 year old son to his first Bulldogs game. We've both got membership cards do we just scan our cards for access or do we have to contact ticketmaster with our membership details to obtain physical tickets?
    Also, if possible I'd like to take my son into the cheersquad, is that possible?
    Your membership will get you into the ground for both VFL and AFL, no problems. For Cheersquad, contact the membership department.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

4. Thanks Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, Eastdog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

BAD is correct but you won’t have a reserved seat.

If you haven’t, best to call the club to see what your options are especially considering some games require a reserved seat regardless of the level you are on.

Plus don’t let the roof fool you. It gets cold in there... beanie, winter jacket etc.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

6. Thanks Yankee Hotel Foxtrot thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    BAD is correct but you won’t have a reserved seat.

If you haven’t, best to call the club to see what your options are especially considering some games require a reserved seat regardless of the level you are on.

Plus don’t let the roof fool you. It gets cold in there... beanie, winter jacket etc.
    I think if you have a reserve seat Bulldog AFL membership you have your reserve seat for the Bulldog VFL game or maybe you are able to sit anywhere before the main AFL game. Will be wearing my coat, Bulldog scarf and maybe Bulldog beanie.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully we have a great game YHF for your trip down. Need some happiness around the place.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Hopefully we have a great game YHF for your trip down. Need some happiness around the place.
    Thanks Easty!
    I'm hoping for a miracle..but bracing my son for a 'learning moment' aboit means to be a Dog's supporter; fortitude, resilience, support even when times are bad.
    I told him my first game saw us get belted by Melbourne at then VFL park in 1984 and even deep in the 4th quarter I was cheering our guys on...and I still ran out on the ground and gave the Pieman a consoling pat on the back...and scored his autograph on my footy record!

10. Likes Eastdog, The bulldog tragician liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If any woofers are around at the VFL game Saturday at Etihad great opportunity for a WOOF catch up.

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au/news-and-...18-afl-season/

Public transport for Round 14 of the 2018 AFL season

Added: 11 June 2018

Public transport is the best way to get to the game during the 2018 AFL season!

Extra services will run to and from the MCG and Etihad Stadium throughout the season.

Round 14 matches

Western Bulldogs v North Melbourne, Etihad Stadium - Saturday 23 June at 7.25pm

Collingwood v Carlton, MCG - Sunday 24 June at 3.20pm

Service alterations

Footy fans please note the following service alterations may affect your travel:

Craigieburn line: Buses replacing trains between North Melbourne and Broadmeadows stations
    Werribee line: Buses replacing trains in Altona Loop between Newport and Laverton stations
    Cranbourne line: Buses replacing trains between Dandenong and Cranbourne
    Bendigo, Echuca and Swan Hill lines: Coaches replacing selected trains between Southern Cross and Gisborne/Bendigo stations
    Seymour and Shepparton lines: Road coaches replace trains between Southern Cross and Seymour/Shepparton stations
    Simply select your match venue from the drop down list on our Journey Planner to plan your trip to the game.

13. Thanks GVGjr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So I'm flying from Brisbane to take my 5 year old son to his first Bulldogs game.
    Awwwww, talk of taking pups to a first game warms my heart. Hope you and your son have a wonderful time YHF, regardless of the result. And I second Azabob's advice about the warm outfit!
    Wake me up when we get to heaven, let me sleep if we're going to hell

Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath

And we all found heaven - 2016 Premiers!

15. Thanks Yankee Hotel Foxtrot thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting the info about train service changes. I've only been well enough to go to one match this season and had thought about going to this one. However, changing from bus to train going and train to bus coming home would be too much walking for me. And I wanted to be the American representative for the diverse background Bulldog members.
    47 year Doggie member

I'm home...

17. Likes bornadog, N/A, Eastdog liked this post