Thanks Thanks:  27
Likes Likes:  97
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Pick 7

Post Thanks / Like

Pick 7

So, with the loss tonight we are effectivly three wins off Fremantle (2 and heaps of percentage) and effectively two wins over GCS (1 win and heaps of percentage). We are 99% assured of finishing 14th.

So, as of 20 minutes ago, we have all but secured pick 5 in a strong draft now. This is the silver lining for the season we are having, now what to do with it in addition to Rhylee West & Buku Khamis coming in as a FS & NGA to rebuild to what we all want to taste again?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pick 5

X Factor

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    So, with the loss tonight we are effectivly three wins off Fremantle (2 and heaps of percentage) and effectively two wins over GCS (1 win and heaps of percentage). We are 99% assured of finishing 14th.

So, as of 20 minutes ago, we have all but secured pick 5 in a strong draft now. This is the silver lining for the season we are having, now what to do with it in addition to Rhylee West & Buku Khamis coming in as a FS & NGA to rebuild to what we all want to taste again?
    Nice TISM there Trag. Best player available for me

4. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if BAD or others would use it with some huge money to get a bona fide top line midfielder, or take a top 5 kid at the draft?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    I wonder if BAD or others would use it with some huge money to get a bona fide top line midfielder, or take a top 5 kid at the draft?
    I would depending on who it is? I would certainly give it up for Josh Kelly.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

7. Likes josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Agree, if we could land Josh Kelly, I’d do it in a heartbeat, otherwise to the draft we go.
    I will never see #16 the same!!

9. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest BAD, I'd give up pick 5 and throw you in as steak knives to get Kelly .
    "It's over. It's all over."

11. Likes bulldogtragic, bornadog, Templeton31 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Future stars have Norf getting pick 5 for some reason. Did I miss something? How does than happen?
    They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Brian Fantana.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ratsmac View Post
    Future stars have Norf getting pick 5 for some reason. Did I miss something? How does than happen?
    Academy player of theirs. Twomey has us nominating TT, and North matching as quick as they press the 'match bid' button.

14. Thanks ratsmac thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ratsmac View Post
    I haven't seen the show but it would be us nominating Taryn Thomas who is a North Academy player and North matching it.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

16. Thanks ratsmac thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    To be honest BAD, I'd give up pick 5 and throw you in as steak knives to get Kelly .
    I could be his personal water boy
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

18. Likes ratsmac liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Was speaking to my mate today and he said you would think Rhylee West would come to us and be in the senior team pretty quickly.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

I could be his personal water boy
    But you'd be in GWS. You can run Cameron his water.
    "It's over. It's all over."

21. Likes bulldogtragic, bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Was speaking to my mate today and he said you would think Rhylee West would come to us and be in the senior team pretty quickly.
    If the club's of the same view it may explain our apparent shift on whether Wallis is a required player.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Science View Post
    If the club's of the same view it may explain our apparent shift on whether Wallis is a required player.
    I would get rid of honeychurch or Webb before Wallis .
    Bring back the biff

24. Likes ratsmac liked this post