Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  47
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL Game Day Round 20, 2018 - St. Kilda V Western Bulldogs at Etihad Stadium, Docklands

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Rot View Post
    What did you all make of the cracking pack mark by Schache in the goal square tonight?
    Unfortunately I was sitting in the saints cheer squad last night! But I got a birds eye view of that Schache mark. Knew he would mark it before he went for it. You could just see him time his leap perfectly and he’s got a strong pair of hands. I called it early and he didn’t let me down

2. Likes Dry Rot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL Game Day Round 20, 2018 - St. Kilda V Western Bulldogs at Etihad Stadium, Docklands

And the sledge of the night goes to the Saints supporter behind me after Bont had kicked his 4th

“ Don’t worry Billings I’d still take you over Bontempelli...if I was deaf dumb blind and stupid “

Fair to say not happy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    Jacko’s kicking is becoming freakishly good at times, right or left he can match it to his vision better than other midfielders of his calibre.
    He never would have kicked that goal in the second even a season ago. He's just so confident with the ball in his hands.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dadsgirl16 View Post
    And the sledge of the night goes to the Saints supporter behind me after Bont had kicked his 4th

“ Don’t worry Billings I’d still take you over Bontempelli...if I was deaf dumb blind and stupid “

Fair to say not happy
    Surely, surely it was said with irony? Would have had to have been!
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Surely, surely it was said with irony? Would have had to have been!

Not really. Billings is good but the Bont is the Bont.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Not really. Billings is good but the Bont is the Bont.
    Saints supporters do not love that Bont runs around taunting them like he did last night - they are all painfully aware that they could have had him instead of Billings

That said, Id happily have Billings at dogland

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Revolution View Post
    Saints supporters do not love that Bont runs around taunting them like he did last night - they are all painfully aware that they could have had him instead of Billings

That said, Id happily have Billings at dogland
    They love talking about that one game where Billings inspired a super comeback and was unstoppable. They just choose to ignore our circumstances in that game and that Tambling could have done the same. But last night out that to bed. They were savaging him

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsthru&thru View Post
    They love talking about that one game where Billings inspired a super comeback and was unstoppable. They just choose to ignore our circumstances in that game and that Tambling could have done the same. But last night out that to bed. They were savaging him
    That was also the game that we all decided to pot him and how stupid the Saints were for picking him immediately beforehand.

Having said that he's dropped off massively this year.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doc26 View Post
    The most obvious coaching move would’ve been to put a tag on JJ at half back as he’s shown in this and the previous season that he struggles to cope. How Richo failed to address this in his box was bewildering to sit in the stand and watch nothing being done to counter his freedom.
    Newnes was sent to JJ and did an awful job of it.