Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

How do you woof??

It has amazed me in my short time on WOOF and BF to see the same posters daily putting in their opinions/ critiques/ etc..
    The question I would like to ask is how?
    As a father and FT worker I rarely have time to scratch my arse yet alone write detailed reports on a web page about a true passion.
    Some of the great pieces on here, and there are many, must take considerable time to put together.
    It is worth noting that after time you get to realise when people write. For example Dry Rot is a night owl and plys his trade in the wee hours.
    For me, I work at a hotel and when I upload my computer daily I also upload WOOF and then minimise. I am lucky in the fact that I have my own office so I can flick from screen to screen however I am constantly flicking as people enter my office! I hope that my IT department don't see a trend and cut me off but that I suppose is the risk you take.
    How do others out there contribute to make this site the valuable resource it is?
    Please explain as I think I need to evaluate!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How do you woof??

I jump in and out from work when i have the opportunity. All it needs is 5 minutes here and there. I also try and get on late at night when I can get my children off the computer.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a series of 5 forums which I frequent in order, (I finish with this one) whenever I get on the computer.

I normally do this in the morning when I wake up and have breakfast, and sometimes at night when everyone else is in bed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soupaman View Post
    I have a series of 5 forums which I frequent in order, (I finish with this one) whenever I get on the computer.

I normally do this in the morning when I wake up and have breakfast, and sometimes at night when everyone else is in bed.
    So you get up and have breakfast at 10.10am!!! You must have very considerate parents allowing you to sleep in like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by always right View Post
    So you get up and have breakfast at 10.10am!!! You must have very considerate parents allowing you to sleep in like that.
    Try 2pm.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    Try 2pm.
    Stop it...you're killing me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by always right View Post
    Stop it...you're killing me
    I don't... are... hmmm.

Is that sarcastic?

Post Thanks / Like

I read BF and this forum quite a lot, but I'm a bit like Mr. Ed. I "never speak unless I've got something to say". Most of the time what I have to say on a particular issue, someone's already said it, and simply agreeing simply seems tacky.

If I don't have a strong opinion on the issue I simply don't post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by westdog54 View Post
    I read BF and this forum quite a lot, but I'm a bit like Mr. Ed. I "never speak unless I've got something to say". Most of the time what I have to say on a particular issue, someone's already said it, and simply agreeing simply seems tacky.

If I don't have a strong opinion on the issue I simply don't post.
    I'm probably the opposite. I just like to get my opinion out because allot of my friend wouldn't know Hargreaves from Higgins.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm probably the opposite. I just like to get my opinion out because allot of my friend wouldn't know Hargreaves from Higgins.
    Lesson one for your friends is that Hargreaves hasn't played for about a decade.

Post Thanks / Like

My pet hate. It's Hargrave!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by westdog54 View Post
    Lesson one for your friends is that Hargreaves hasn't played for about a decade.
    That's not my fault. Every time i hear his name that's how they say it. Especially my Dad.

It's society's fault not mine

Post Thanks / Like

I don't... are... hmmm.

Is that sarcastic?
    Don't actually know what you are saying in the first line

No I wasn't being sarcastic

Post Thanks / Like

I go on the internet after school and when I've done my homework, or sometimes during if it's an internet task, such as right now...either way. I haven't been able to much lately though.

Post Thanks / Like

1/2 an hour three times a week mainly looking at sporting websites. Id rather muck around on the net than watch TV