Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  35
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2019 - Your most Bullish Bulldog

There is a nice article on Josh Schache on the clubs website and it's one of the reasons why he is my most bullish Bulldog for 2019.
    A big pre-season by Schache will set him up for a big season. We need him to kick 30 + goals
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    There is a nice article on Josh Schache on the clubs website and it's one of the reasons why he is my most bullish Bulldog for 2019.
    A big pre-season by Schache will set him up for a big season. We need him to kick 30 + goals
    Loved the comment that he is now in the weight division of Ben Brown, Tom Lynch and Tommahawk. Do you by any chance know his weight this year?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshMac View Post
    Loved the comment that he is now in the weight division of Ben Brown, Tom Lynch and Tommahawk. Do you by any chance know his weight this year?
    I'm not sure but he just needs to get more aggressive and stronger in the contests. His size won't be an issue for him

4. Likes HOSE B ROMERO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Saw somewhere that he was about 93-94.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    I'm not sure but he just needs to get more aggressive and stronger in the contests. His size won't be an issue for him
    Agree completely with this. I was very critical this year of his second efforts and grunt. Never put his head over the call. He needs to activate that part of his game, surely his size will help with that.

Post Thanks / Like

Agree completely with this. I was very critical this year of his second efforts and grunt. Never put his head over the call. He needs to activate that part of his game, surely his size will help with that.
    It shouldn't hurt. Another pre-season on the weights, a renewed focus on attacking the ball and just feeling more comfortable at the club should all play a part on an improved 2019 for Schache

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Testekill View Post
    Saw somewhere that he was about 93-94.
    Considerably more boys:

Having notched 40 games and weighing in at 100kg
    Fear the Love Shack! Do not back into his path because he will hurt defenders that get in the way!
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Bailey williams. Runs in straight lines and is decisive. No frills and is going to cause lots of spills.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HOSE B ROMERO View Post
    Bailey williams. Runs in straight lines and is decisive. No frills and is going to cause lots of spills.
    Better than Mills. Interceptor of pills. Makes opponents look like dills. The strongest of wills.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Better than Mills. Interceptor of pills. Makes opponents look like dills. The strongest of wills.
    ... strap in fo' mo' thrillz!
    BORDERLINE FLYING

Post Thanks / Like

I might be in a minority but I still Bailey Dale will be a gun. Would be a waste of talent if he doesn't make it. I give him another year before I admit defeat.

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve enjoyed watching the Bont and Josh Dunkley’s Instagram posts of them training at Nike HQ in, I assume, Seattle. Two things excite me - one that they are working this hard during their break and two that Dunks is partnering with the Bont (which makes me very Bullish that he’s going to have a great step up again).
    "I'll give him a hug before the first bounce and then I'll run into my pack and give them orders to rip him apart."

14. Likes Go_Dogs liked this post