Quote Originally Posted by Doc26 View Post
If you didn’t manage to listen to Ben’s chat with Sam McClure on SEN last night please do yourself a favour.
It was one of the better interviews I’ve heard on sports radio.

Ben Cavarra Post Draft Interview
He's a very self aware player who has never accepted that he wouldn't or couldn't make it. He's not going to take this opportunity for granted and piss away his chance to make this a career for himself over the next few years.

Given how we've seen players drop their intensity in the last 2 years it's highly refreshing to hear someone so grateful for a chance and knowing now that he's in he will go his hardest.

Seems to be a common theme with players we've selected. A hunger to succeed, a thirst to do their best and as important as anything else all of them bringing in a skill set or trait that's needed within the playing list.

I'm not sure if this is a non negotiable by Austin, Power (I've been looking for a reason to link those names) the list management team or Bevo for that matter but I want players coming into the club where you feel confident that they will work hard every day and it's very likely we've done that this year.

I'd encourage everyone to have a listen to a well grounded and professional player who's just arrived at our club.
Thanks Doc for posting the link.