Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  5

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Who Are We? (2018-19 Off Season Quiz Thread)

The last few years we've been running the 'Who am I' thread? It's been getting easier and we have just about done everyone. So I've tweaked the concept to include two or more players to make it a bit more lively, I.e. 'Who are we?'

This might include two or more Bulldogs players, or 1+ Bulldogs player and 1+ opposition player. It might be an onfield event, a connection through family, something a few/couple of players did off field. You get to work out the complexity of your question, should you win the right. For example, "Who are we? One of us took mark of the year on top of the head of the other player in 2001?

Answer: Brad Johnson (sore head), Gary Moorcroft (mark of the year, 2001).

Now the live question: Who are we? Footscray traded Michael Martin to Brisbane for a player a draft pick used on selecting another player. Thus the dogs landed two players out of that trade by the end of the draft. Who are we?

As per usual, using Google or Wikipedia for answers defeats the purpose. But for questions, feel free.

As per usual, the winner gets to ask the next question. And then has a few hours to get the question up, or a question goes up in its place to keep the thread moving.
    Last edited by bulldogtragic; 03-12-2018 at 11:28 PM.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023